Deleted

Going to lvl my warlock

Hi guys,ive created my unead warlock,i have 39lvl already but dont know what spec is the best for lvling,ive played destro,but im wondering if demo or affli is better.Give me any advice,suggestion,everything is welocme,thank you for help

Deleted
    I find Destro perfect for leveling, lots of self heal and most mobs can't handle more than 1 CB + 1 Conflagrate, also I think Destro is better in dungeons while leveling.

Deleted
    destro works perfect for leveling

Deleted
    Destruction with Demonology off-spec, use Destruction for standard questing and switch to Demonology for challenging group quests. I also used Demonology for dungeons as I found the AoE to be stronger and quicker to set up than Destruction once you get the Felguard, you'll generate enough Fury to use demon form on every boss encounter which takes care of the single target side.

Deleted
    i would spec demonology til lvl 54, from there you should go destruction. on 54 you get aftermath and fire&brimstone

idk I'm 61 right now and Demo has been the way to go. Glyph of Wild Imps is good for bursting bosses down and Metamorph is fun. Spec SL and grab Soul Leach you'll never have any down time. Or grab Harvest Life for AoE damage, its nuts.

I found destro to be rather lack luster.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

With the repair on demonology's metamorphosis pre-80, its going to be badass for lvling in 5.4. but still consider destru as the best spcly when you have backdraft. mobs cant even reach you with conflag(dazed) + BD inci.
    green is the color!

Deleted
    Afflcition.
    Howl of Terror, and Fear become your best friend.
    learn to "Juggle" Mobs. By which I mean Keeping Some feared, Some on your Voidy, and Pulling the next lot. There is zero down time, even when looting and it is a lot more fun dealing with 5 to 10 mobs(with practice) than 2 shotting with a CB-Conflag Combo.

Deleted
    demonology is very nice, when there is more than 2 mobs you can always stay in meta form and spam hellfire, due to the fact that immolation aura is learned with lvl 62. after that your fury generation is very low, shadowbolt takes ages for casting. i preferred destru running instances with fire and brimstone and aoe'd everything down.

If you want to go fast, Destru is the easiest/quickest in 1v1 mobs situation. It works good in dungeon too overall. A good sniper.
    Demono is more fun to play, but it can be slower than the other spec. (The burst is better, but as parayok said, fury generation is slow...). I suggest you try it, just to see how the spec is played.
    Finally Affliction is more of a challenge, not hard, but I think its the best spec to play to know how to learn your class. You dont kill as fast as a destruct, but you can multi dot/pull everything on the map and if you dont care about looting grey/green stuff, its a great spec overall. It lacks more in dungeon, you lack the direct AoE burst (except with Harvest Life), but if you learn how to pre-dot/multi-dot it can be efficient enought. Yours DoTs can hit hard, but any bursty class will make you useless and its frustrating. (You DoT, 4sec later the mob is dead by other players... yeah!)
    I suggest you try the spec you wanna be later, this way you get to feel the character better and be better as the lvl/gear progress. But try Demono, worth a shot.

Deleted
    go affli, just run through mobs and constantly dot everything. when your pc is starting to lag because of the bajillion mobs around you, use harvest life. slightly exaggerating of course, but as affli you can dot non-stop and it's way faster than the other specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    All 3 specs are perfectly viable.. my vote is for affy because i have always had the most fun with it. but you should play what you enjoy the most.. it will make the levels go quicker imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    In fact, I'd argue $100 for a bottle of scotch to drink while you're building it would be the best use of your money - but then, who wouldn't?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogawdspider View Post
    All 3 specs are perfectly viable.. my vote is for affy because i have always had the most fun with it. but you should play what you enjoy the most.. it will make the levels go quicker imo.
    2nd that, do what you feel good doing, leveling is too fast these days anyways