I am having problems with "Faction Changing"

Hello all, I have just attempted to transfer my Troll Druid to Alliance. I entered a wrong digit the first time I entered my credit card details but went back and changed it after pressing purchase. I then see that my Druid is marked as "Locked" and get red text that goes something like this "Please contact Blizzard Support to finalize this transaction" I followed a few links until I reached the status/history page for my WoW purchases, I have two buttons, one is to pay (Which didn't work, I also have 32 dollars in my account and the Faction Change is 30 dollars) The other is a cancel button which does nothing when I click it
    Now I can't log on my Druid, I've opened up a ticket but was just wondering if anyone else has had any similar issues like this lately. Could this be because of me entering the wrong details the first time? Do I need more than 2 dollars left for fees or something?

We cannot prevent what we cannot predict ~

If I were you I would just give blizzard a call to get this sorted out quickly, since you don't need more than 30 dollars on your CC/whatever you use.

I think its because the alliance sucks and blizz couldnt possibly understand why anyone would want to willingly go from Horde to Alliance.

But seriously, just talk to blizz, it sounds like you are locked because of the incorrect CC info and they are afraid you were hacked or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    Hello all, I have just attempted to transfer my Troll Druid to Alliance. I entered a wrong digit the first time I entered my credit card details but went back and changed it after pressing purchase. I then see that my Druid is marked as "Locked" and get red text that goes something like this "Please contact Blizzard Support to finalize this transaction" I followed a few links until I reached the status/history page for my WoW purchases, I have two buttons, one is to pay (Which didn't work, I also have 32 dollars in my account and the Faction Change is 30 dollars) The other is a cancel button which does nothing when I click it
    Now I can't log on my Druid, I've opened up a ticket but was just wondering if anyone else has had any similar issues like this lately. Could this be because of me entering the wrong details the first time? Do I need more than 2 dollars left for fees or something?
    >Transferring Horde toons to Alliance

There is your problem. Hope it is enough to raise a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    I think its because the alliance sucks and blizz couldnt possibly understand why anyone would want to willingly go from Horde to Alliance.

But seriously, just talk to blizz, it sounds like you are locked because of the incorrect CC info and they are afraid you were hacked or something like that
    ^^ this

Especially, as you write you play a troll. Trolls are the master race of Azeroth, and mutation to lesser races are not tolerated...

Why would anyone want to transfer alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Brilliant question, i might add!

Call them, it goes so much better usually than a in game ticket.

Trolls are not part of the true horde, so they can't transfer? Blame Garrosh imo.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Maybe he wants to see what winning AV and IOC is like.

I would shoot an email AND call blizzard.. a little overkill in situations like this never hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    In fact, I'd argue $100 for a bottle of scotch to drink while you're building it would be the best use of your money - but then, who wouldn't?

Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    ^^ this

Especially, as you write you play a troll. Trolls are the master race of Azeroth, and mutation to lesser races are not tolerated...
    But that never happened. Only evolution from a primitive, worthless species unfit to live upon Azeroth to a brilliant, superior species worthy of not only living upon it but becoming a force of nature itself occurred.

on topic you should have a control panel in your transactions tab that lets u unlock the character or even cancel a pending xfer.
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.
    Night Elf Independence Movement

Maybe he has friends on Alliance side, I know that the only reason I went Alliance 7 years ago was to play with friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crym View Post
    Spoiler: The reason Garrosh is defeated is because, just when he's being attacked, Malchezaar pops out of a portal, yells "yoink!", and takes his weapon away.
    Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    Maybe he has friends on Alliance side, I know that the only reason I went Alliance 7 years ago was to play with friends.
    Back when WoW was vanilla flavored and just a little baby, I was an orc and I was so happy... But then a CS1.6 friend told me Horde was dumb and Alliance is where it was at... I regret it now... I regretted it back then after P4L did their stupid Leeroy video and I got spammed by level 1 paladins asking me if I knew Leeroy.

Hi Saafe, in case you haven't done so already - you can either open up a ticket or a webchat with us through our Support Portal. You'll also find the numbers for our Support regions linked in the upper right hand corner of the page there. Please PM me if you have any additional questions, I'll be happy to respond!

I think with Araxom on the case, we can safely close this.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!