Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Honestly there is not even a comparison between Goldeneye and Killer Instinct (arcade or N64 version). Goldeneye absolutely kills Killer Instinct in every way. Countless hours of playtime on Goldeneye, not only when it came out and I was in maybe 5th grade, but even when I was in college.
    A troll is a troll and a roll is a roll, and if we feed them trolls then we don't eat no rolls.

Killer Instinct didn't have Facility, so Goldeneye.

I'm just gonna say this:
    Perfect dark > GoldenEye
    BIG TIME!

Having said that:
    GoldenEye > Killer Instinct
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewster925 View Post
    Honestly there is not even a comparison between Goldeneye and Killer Instinct (arcade or N64 version). Goldeneye absolutely kills Killer Instinct in every way. Countless hours of playtime on Goldeneye, not only when it came out and I was in maybe 5th grade, but even when I was in college.
    My thoughts exactly I played Goldeneye for years my friends and I spent many nights playing Goldeneye.

Deleted
    Goldeneye by miles. So much fun with that game when playing with 3 friends.

We used to go home during lunch breaks at school and play for an hour. :P and then play for another 4 or 5 hours after school. Them times <3

We always ganged up on the asshat who picked Oddjob.

About Perfect Dark, since people are bringing it up. It was a great singleplayer game, but Goldeneye's multiplayer funfactor just pissed on Perfect Dark.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-08-19 at 08:46 PM.

Killer Instinct. I was all about fighting games when I was younger and KI devoured many of my parent's quarters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Goldeneye by miles. So much fun with that game when playing with 3 friends.

We used to go home during lunch breaks at school and play for an hour. :P and then play for another 4 or 5 hours after school. Them times <3

We always ganged up on the asshat who picked Oddjob.
    Friggin knee-surfing Oddjob was the worst! =(

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    which is the better food. Rock or spaceshuttle ?

Comparing games like this is just silly. Not even remotely the same kind of game

But all in all. Goldeneye is the best game ever made. End thread
    I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you on this. The Timesplitters series was significantly better in every way to Goldeneye, not trying to downplay goldeneye but c'mon.
    Last edited by lavafoxx; 2013-08-19 at 09:54 PM. Reason: fixed my derp
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    why would u compare these 2 wtf?

also perfect dark 64>goldeneye
    Perfect Dark was better for multiplayer, Glodeneye's single player was way better.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."