Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had two guilded tanks equipping the yogg-saron tentacle trinket pulling hi-jinks on Lei Shen LFR last week. Pulling him behind the pillars at low health values and such. They lost the ganking war vs. my healing numbers at 2 stacks of determination though.

I appreciate the challenge.

Someone wipes the raid then you kick them and move on. No need to be angry over it.

DUnno why people find enjoyment in others misery, I guess it is some kind of self soothing done to comfort their own misery.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Players that do this will likely be reported and get a vacation from the game, their personal raiding and guild activities. Seems like something that only the stupidly ignorant will do, especially on the Alliance side of things. As for wiping the group strictly for purposes of harassing people, this has happened exactly once during all of MoP to me personally. The player was kicked, reported and we went about our business with the buff with no problem. Annoying yes, crippling...well, no.
    why person from the alliance will give shit about garrosh?
    don't you mean horde who is loyal to garrosh?

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Sometimes it's possible. Recall killing tentacles on spine, killing wrong arm on madness, stack up with arcane resonance on feng, go stand under garalon continuously. Most have been removed in ToT it seems tho, just tanks can really wipe the raid easily nowadays (have always and will always be the case).

Anyway, doubt this will have much effect. I think flex raiding will hurt lfr a lot more.
    Flex still requires organisation, and time commitments.
    Things which put a significant number into LFR.
    Flex will only pull out from there those who only raid LFR if those running the flex raids are willing to offer them that space for a fraction of the raid duration.
    Letting them raid for as little as a single boss.

That is why LFR exists, because normal requires a commitment from start to finish, unless you are filling a hole.