Page 1 of 2
LastLast

5.4 Priest Minor Glyphs: Is Anyone Else as Excited as I am?

For me I love interactive visual minor Glyphs, especially when you have worked hard on your Priest's Gear/Transmog Set. The visual effects just adds to the aura your character gives off. Is anyone else excited we are getting some cool stuff!!!!

Minor Glyphs:

• Glyph of Feathers: Causes the Priest's healing spells to momentarily grant angelic wings
    • Glyph of Inspired Hymns: A spirit appears above the Priest while channeling Hymns.
    • Glyph of Shifted Appearances: Void Shift causes the Priest and their target to exchange appearances for several seconds.
    • Glyph of the Sha: Transforms the Priest's Shadowfiend and Mindbender into a Sha Beast.

I'm super excited for Feathers and Inspired Hymns

10+ Year Old Account
    Does glyph of feathers work with atonement?

idk i'm not in the PTR; hopefully someone can tell us!

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't tried it for atonement, but it works for everything I do as Holy.

The Inspired Hymns one is a bit disappointing, but I'm terribly excited about having my Sha Buddy back again. ^_^
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    I haven't tried it for atonement, but it works for everything I do as Holy.

The Inspired Hymns one is a bit disappointing, but I'm terribly excited about having my Sha Buddy back again. ^_^
    Any chance you could posts screen caps of the Hymn's Animation as well as the Angelic Wings that appear when using Feathers glyph!

Also any update on Atonement would be apperciated for Disc players

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hugemidget47 View Post
    Any chance you could posts screen caps of the Hymn's Animation as well as the Angelic Wings that appear when using Feathers glyph!

Also any update on Atonement would be apperciated for Disc players
    Sure, I'm doing dailies right now but I can hop on and take screenies when I'm done.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, i really like the fact that Blizzard is going to add more minor glyphs runes in the future

- - - Updated - - -

@Celticmoon, i LOVE your signature

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha...I will do this when the PTR servers come back up. lol
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

They all seem like half-assed reworks of effects that already belong to other abilities. Sorry to be the pessimist but /yawn... nothing terribly exciting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Feathers looks exactly like Archangel for about 1s. It was gone faster than I could spam renew. Still cool though. I didn't try with atonement but I don't think it will work.

The nicest part of the Sha glyph is, like the Empress mace, it takes Shadowfiend/Mindbender off the GCD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    I'd like WoW to be a single player game

10+ Year Old Account
    Feathers was underwhelming last I checked. The rest are meh, especially void shift..
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    The wings do not proc off of Smite, Holy Fire, or Power Word: Solace. They proc very briefly off Offensive Penance (first volley only as far as I can tell).

These are the wings (They're just the Archangel wings):

This is the Inspired hymns glyph from the back:

And from the front:

Edited to add: Sorry about the size. I'm not sure how to shrink them in here.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    that sucks then, not even worth using it

I was praying that Inspired Hymns would look like a Val'kyr.... so dissapointed

The glyphs are a bit underwhelming in my opinion. Which is a shame, because they could've actually done a lot more with them. I'm still waiting for my "Turns you into a Val'kyr that can fly" glyph, a la Zen Meditation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    The glyphs are a bit underwhelming in my opinion. Which is a shame, because they could've actually done a lot more with them. I'm still waiting for my "Turns you into a Val'kyr that can fly" glyph, a la Zen Meditation.
    They're not OMG AMAZING, but I'm pretty happy with the Glyph of Angels. Also excited about having my Sha Buddy back.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

agreed i made this thread reading those notes being so excited; only to be kinda let down. After seeing other cool glyphs classes like the druid gets and Green warlock fire: i thought these ideas would be well executed

10+ Year Old Account
    really liking the shifted appearance one. The sha one is cool for whichever melee who sees it, cos I don't think we ever will lol.

Deleted
    Agree - minors seem disappointing - nothing so exciting or cool looking. Blizzard should rework them little more!