Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I tested them all on PTR. They all suck. Why? all the effect are recycled and shadow gets the short end of the stick when it comes to minor glyphs.

Deleted
    I'm unbelievably happy about the shadowfiend glyph, been longing for it since the first moment I saw him in Sha form Is being off the GCD intended?

The others are pretty underwhelming, the void shift one might be fun.

a bit of topic, how do you feel about disc vs holy position in 5.4 regards to our healing?

Deleted
    I like what they are doing with minor glyphs this patch, a lot! Especially happy with priest and shaman ones.

Quote Originally Posted by jplusl View Post
    all the effect are recycled
    This is a small let down, but still excited that we have a few more options lol.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    They look like pretty targets for pvp. I do mostly pvp on my disc priest and I will not be getting these. Pve it might be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Celawien View Post
    They look like pretty targets for pvp. I do mostly pvp on my disc priest and I will not be getting these. Pve it might be nice.
    Shifted Appearances might actually be practical for PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Shifted Appearances might actually be practical for PvP.
    And for trolling in raids

Wow, I'm jealous now as a mage

Deleted
    I'm gonna use the sha one if it indeed removes the GCD on it, solely for DPS-gain/increased burst capabilities in PvP. The one with feathers should imo be able to be permanent if you spam heals, so 3 sec ish. And void shift one, indeed im gonna use it for trolling in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by blargh312 View Post
    The nicest part of the Sha glyph is, like the Empress mace, it takes Shadowfiend/Mindbender off the GCD.
    It was any Sha-touched weapon, not just the mace.

Shifted appearances felt like a slap in the face. You get an increased CD so you can use it once in a lifetime, but hey, it's cute now. ¬¬