Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
LastLast
  1. #81

  2. #82
    The Lightbringer slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA PA
    Posts
    3,921
    Sept. 10th now I believe I read this morning.

  3. #83
    Stood in the Fire ot4ku-mh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    Holinka said that the end of the PvP season would mark the beginning of 5.4.

    It ends the 27th.

    95% of all people would interpret that as the 27th.

    Holinka is on drugs and we shouldn't listen to comments like his again. We should instead wait for a blue poster to say specifically "This is the date" since Holinka obviously doesn't understand that 27th isn't the 10th.
    Several german wow fansites are confirming, that it will be released on 10/11th. Considering that the gamescom is in germany it's not really surprising that they got the info first.

  4. #84
    those websites are like the WORST sites when it comes to guides / theorycraft AND predict stuff... (they've been wrong ALOT of times so far) so dont count on that... btw the "interview" STILL aint posted so blah

    ...Das würde ebenfalls bedeuten, dass die 13. PvP-Saison dann erst am 11. September endet...
    means: "That would mean the PVP Saison ends on Sept. 11 (10. for US)" but wasnt it already confirmed that it ends on 27th?!?
    Last edited by yoshioo; 2013-08-21 at 01:20 PM.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshioo View Post
    those websites are like the WORST sites when it comes to guides / theorycraft AND predict stuff... (they've been wrong ALOT of times so far) so dont count on that... btw the "interview" STILL aint posted so blah



    means: "That would mean the PVP Saison ends on Sept. 11 (10. for US)" but wasnt it already confirmed that it ends on 27th?!?
    It was never confirmed.

  6. #86
    it wasnt confirmed that pvp saison ends on 27th ? well got that wrong then

  7. #87
    The end of the arena season was confirmed by blue post.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

  8. #88
    patch day was confirmed as end of the season.

    27 was not confirmed as patch day.

    time will tell.

  9. #89
    If anyone thinks the patch is coming in 6 days they're pretty gullible. Testing 17 bosses in what is essentially 2 days (monday + tuesday) isn't possible.
    Last edited by Floopa; 2013-08-21 at 02:08 PM.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    Holinka said that the end of the PvP season would mark the beginning of 5.4.

    It ends the 27th.

    95% of all people would interpret that as the 27th.

    Holinka is on drugs and we shouldn't listen to comments like his again. We should instead wait for a blue poster to say specifically "This is the date" since Holinka obviously doesn't understand that 27th isn't the 10th.
    This is why, no matter how many warnings they give, blues are hesitant to even give estimates for dates.

  11. #91
    go denial all you want
    http://wow.gamona.de/2013/08/21/wow-...-11-september/
    patch 5.4 is live in 2nd september week
    http://wow.gamona.de/ has even the interview in wich it was said - but u need to be able to understand german

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    If anyone thinks the patch is coming in 6 days they're pretty gullible. Testing 17 bosses in what is essentially 2 days (monday + tuesday) isn't possible.
    Exactly, if people are truly that naive and believe it will be released on the 27th, there in for a huge wakeup call, there is way to much that still needs to be done and with so many bosses that need heroic testing on 25, they are not gonna fly through testing in a couple days and say yep, it's ready to go. Believe it, the 10th sounds reasonable, the 3rd could have been possible but the 27th was never gonna happen.

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    go denial all you want
    http://wow.gamona.de/2013/08/21/wow-...-11-september/
    patch 5.4 is live in 2nd september week
    http://wow.gamona.de/ has even the interview in wich it was said - but u need to be able to understand german
    Damnit I'm already bored of ToT

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    This is why, no matter how many warnings they give, blues are hesitant to even give estimates for dates.
    And this so much, if a blue even hints that it's possible, people go full retard and say it's confirmed, sometimes you need to wonder about people's reading comprehension skill's on these forums.

  15. #95
    http://wow.gamona.de/2013/08/21/game...n/#more-834028

    didnt fully watched it but the sound is pretty pretty bad

  16. #96
    Now can people believe it and stop this 27th talk. /end thread

  17. #97
    Maybe some guys should learn to read. Holinka also tweeted some other things regarding patch release:

    "Please do not come crying to me if the season does not end and the patch does not release on the 27th." - 13th August

    "To be fair the tweet was "as early as the 27th." Could be later. But season will end on patch day." 13th August

  18. #98
    Two more weeks of ToT?

    Sigh. I wonder if my sub runs out between now and then, could save a few bucks.

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by ollyhart View Post
    Maybe some guys should learn to read. Holinka also tweeted some other things regarding patch release:

    "Please do not come crying to me if the season does not end and the patch does not release on the 27th." - 13th August

    "To be fair the tweet was "as early as the 27th." Could be later. But season will end on patch day." 13th August
    The problem is, this is why blues don't even like to hint, because people take everything out of context and claim confirmed, when it clearly was not confirmed. To many people spread false information, then other people claim blizz lied, yet they never even confirmed the date.

  20. #100
    I watched the video on the german site, it doesn't say anything about September 10th. However, the way things are looking it will likely not be Aug 27th.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •