Incoming multiple Battle.net account merge?

Im not sure if this has been confirmed before, but just got of a chat with an GM in World of Warcraft. And he/she told me that they are working on a new service that allows for merger of seperate Battle.net accounts. I have blurred out my charname and cropped the original image /tinfoilhat

i44.tinypic.com/27x04uw.jpg

Edit: It seems i have to low postcount to do a directlink to the image, so click the url below for the screenshot. Could a poster with an higher count please repost this so that everyone dosent have to click the url?

Image is in general so small that it's very frustrating to read, might wanna get that fixed first before someone reposts it properly.

The question i had was:

I have 2 seperate Battle.net accounts with 2 WoW keys, Starcraft 2 on account 1 and Diablo3 (AP) on account 2. And i wanted to merge thoose 2 into 1 battle.net without loosing any mounts, pets and achiviements.

10+ Year Old Account
    The picture worked fine for me, I was able to click on it & read everything fine.

Yes MasterOfKnees, im sorry i noticed that and re-uploaded it in a more "eye friendly" size! Im not used to thoose online services for uploading stuff ^_^

Are you sure you're not taking this out of context?

It look to me like hes talking about moving an account off a battle.net to anouther battle.net. Something they have been able to do for years. The issue at the moment is they account wide system does not accommodate this, and everything tied to the characters on that account is lost in the transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    Are you sure you're not taking this out of context?
    It look to me like hes talking about moving an account off a battle.net to anouther battle.net. Something they have been able to do for years. The issue at the moment is they account wide system does not accommodate this, and everything tied to the characters on that account is lost in the transfer.
    It's not impossible Dotcha. My question to Blizzard was clear i wanted to merge 2 accounts into 1, the GM might have missread my question? To be on the safe side i added an "?" to my topic ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

My original ticket to Blizzard. (Masked accountnames for obvious reasons).

Hello
    I have 2 Battle.net accounts that im trying to merge.
    My main account is name(a)provider
    My second is name(a)provider

I want my second to merge into my first, since i play on the first but have D3 on my second :-/ Also i have tons of mounts, pets and achiviements on my second account that i really would like to have on my main aswell!

Regards, Patrik.

Quote Originally Posted by tesa View Post
    Im not sure if this has been confirmed before, but just got of a chat with an GM in World of Warcraft. And he/she told me that they are working on a new service that allows for merger of seperate Battle.net accounts. I have blurred out my charname and cropped the original image /tinfoilhat

i44.tinypic.com/27x04uw.jpg

Edit: It seems i have to low postcount to do a directlink to the image, so click the url below for the screenshot. Could a poster with an higher count please repost this so that everyone dosent have to click the url?
    It is a very common request according to what I have seen in the customer support forums so that isn't very surprising. Blizzard has been putting a lot of time into streamlining their systems lately and trying to improve things.