Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
LastLast
  1. #81
    Guys guys, listen. The Blood Elves, stopped being her people the moment they joined the Horde. They are nothing more than traitors and monsters now. Just like every other Horde race. Well except maybe the Tauren, atleast until they remain passive.
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

  2. #82
    Oh what's this. All the butthurt fanboys of Sylvannas and Garrosh can't stand the fact that a leader of yet one more neutral faction wants to destroy the Horde? I mean you have become predictable. Here's how I see it. During Cataclysm the Horde was unstoppable and didn't answer to anyone. Suddenly in MOP some neutral factions who are many decided to pick a side and it seems you don't like it. You hated Wrathion, Taran Zhu, Vereesa, Jaina and god knows how many more just because they decided to take action and say that we cannot tolerate you anymore. You played a game and now that you are losing you don't like it. I warned you from Cataclysm. The Horde would go down that dark path and eventually the whole world would unite against it. Because most of those factions are created by older former Alliance factions and in the end it's their world which fought so hard to protect and they wouldn't let some spoiled brat of a Hellscream and his monsters take it without a fight. That is how I see it.

  3. #83
    Elemental Lord Combatbulter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hanseatic City of Lübeck
    Posts
    8,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Guys guys, listen. The Blood Elves, stopped being her people the moment they joined the Horde.
    The blood elves are still her people, she can deny it all day long if she wants to, but it will never change the fact that they are still her people.

    They are nothing more than traitors and monsters now. Just like every other Horde race. Well except maybe the Tauren, atleast until they remain passive.
    You want to hold them responsible for joining the only faction, that was actually willing to help them in their darkest hour? The elves were betrayed by the Alliance and were still willing to overlook it, until the ironforge ambassador spied on them and night elves attacked them in the Ghostlands.

    The Tauren are hardly passive, they blow up a dwarven settlement in the southern Barrens and fight the Alliance just like any other horde race.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    snip
    The Windrunner sisters are all nuts, the best thing for Azeroth would be to make certain they all die, including their wretched offspring. Half elves, disgusting.
    Last edited by Combatbulter; 2013-08-20 at 11:35 AM.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

  4. #84
    Hey, remember that one time the blood elves forcibly exiled the high elves? Yeah, Vereesa remembers that. High elves hate the blood elves with good reason.

    On that note, the alliance should demand Lor'themar's head for doing that.


    You want to hold them responsible for joining the only faction, that was actually willing to help them in their darkest hour?
    Who saved the blood elves? Oh, that's right, the draenei did.

  5. #85
    Elemental Lord Combatbulter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hanseatic City of Lübeck
    Posts
    8,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Hey, remember that one time the blood elves forcibly exiled the high elves? Yeah, Vereesa remembers that. High elves hate the blood elves with good reason.

    On that note, the alliance should demand Lor'themar's head for doing that.
    The high elves were not part of the Alliance at the time and if the high elves wouldn't have been so stubborn and accepted, what was necessary to ensure the survival of their kingdom, but they stubbornly refused and endagered them all, as such they were exiled.



    Who saved the blood elves? Oh, that's right, the draenei did.
    Because they are such bleading hearts,right? The Draenei caring for the well being of younger races, like the ones that died because they lured the burning egion to their worlds. They saved the blood elves because they will be a part of their army of the light, not because they are such good people.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Hey, remember that one time the blood elves forcibly exiled the high elves? Yeah, Vereesa remembers that. High elves hate the blood elves with good reason.

    On that note, the alliance should demand Lor'themar's head for doing that.




    Who saved the blood elves? Oh, that's right, the draenei did.
    The blood elves that accepted the use of Fel magic were the majority. The high elves that refused to use it,were the traitors to their own nation.

    I'm surprised they BE only let them leave and not did not punish them more.If anything Lor'themar was merciful towards Veressa and her traitor high elves.

    The Draenei did not save any blood elves,they just helped with the rebirth of the sunwell. The BE can continue to live of fel magic with no issues.

  7. #87
    Scarab Lord Wildberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On Board the Hate Train.
    Posts
    4,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerakal View Post
    Real? You think Vareesa is worse than her obviously evil Undead sister? OP, you are a whole mess of misguided.

    Sylvanas is full fucking crazy. She's a monster that wants to keep her undead army growing and will eventually become an even greater menace than Garrosh is now. The only reason people have stopped talking about putting the she-witch to death lately is because Garrosh has gone full kilohitler lately.

    I'm actually really pissed that we haven't gotten the chance to avenge Rhonin yet and lynch that fancy blood elf fuck that sold out the Kirin Tor.
    Meh, "They are no longer part of MY Europe"-Jokes aside, Sylvanas is just as bad as Garrosh, if not worse, she's just a little more subtle, hopefully she gets what's coming to her and the Forsaken get an interesting leader, perhaps? As far as Rhonin though...avenged? Really? He deserves to rot in a pit, forgotten, just like all of the other characters Knaak has created.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportantLoreInformation View Post
    Seriously. Can this guy please be banned from the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    Could we just get this fucking clown a ban or something? Pretty please?

  8. #88
    The high elves were not part of the Alliance at the time and if the high elves wouldn't have been so stubborn and accepted, what was necessary to ensure the survival of their kingdom, but they stubbornly refused and endagered them all, as such they were exiled.
    Clearly it wasn't necessary to survive since the high elves are still alive. Oh, they also didn't try to join the Legion. So, really, the high elves got exiled for trying to keep their race from falling to corruption.
    Because they are such bleading hearts,right? The Draenei caring for the well being of younger races, like the ones that died because they lured the burning egion to their worlds. They saved the blood elves because they will be a part of their army of the light, not because they are such good people.
    Please cite a source that says the draenei landed on populated worlds and let the people there die out. Hint: There isn't one.

    The Draenei did not save any blood elves,they just helped with the rebirth of the sunwell.
    Yes, they did. The draenei fought to reclaim the Sunwell and then restored it. Draenei have done more for the blood elves than the horde has.
    Last edited by Wyrt; 2013-08-20 at 11:51 AM.

  9. #89
    Poor Vereesa, her character was completly destroyed since the books
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

  10. #90
    Scarab Lord Wildberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On Board the Hate Train.
    Posts
    4,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Please cite a source that says the draenei landed on populated worlds and let the people there die out. Hint: There isn't one.
    No, they were just indirectly responsible for the corruption of nearly an entire sentient race, the cultural death of that race, and basically the "atrocities" that a certain corrupted race went on to commit, simply because they landed on Draenor and didn't even give a warning to the Orcs. It's a shame that they weren't completely wiped out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Poor Vereesa, her character was completly destroyed since the books
    Knaak books? Her Character was destroyed the minute that man wrote her name...
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportantLoreInformation View Post
    Seriously. Can this guy please be banned from the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    Could we just get this fucking clown a ban or something? Pretty please?

  11. #91
    No, they were just indirectly responsible for the corruption of nearly an entire sentient race, the cultural death of that race, and basically the "atrocities" that a certain corrupted race went on to commit, simply because they landed on Draenor and didn't even give a warning to the Orcs. It's a shame that they weren't completely wiped out.
    Please cite a source that says there was no warning. Hint: there isn't one.

    Can you guys stop making shit up to justify your stupid arguments?

  12. #92
    Elemental Lord Combatbulter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hanseatic City of Lübeck
    Posts
    8,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Clearly it wasn't necessary to survive since the high elves are still alive. Oh, they also didn't try to join the Legion. So, really, the high elves got exiled for trying to keep their race from falling to corruption.
    The high elves are a tiny fraction of a people that needed arcane energy, high elves usually got their fix from magical artifacts, they never really overcame their addiction, they were unwilling to drain from mamabearing vermin, unlike the blood elves of Quel'thalas,thus were exiled, not to mention the vast majority of their people never actively dabbled in fel power and rejected the Legion and actually fought them.

    Please cite a source that says the draenei landed on populated worlds and let the people there die out. Hint: There isn't one.
    You clearly did not read rise of the Horde, but that is okay not many people read the books. Before they landed on Dreanor they landed on many worlds before, the legion followed their trail of magic and killed the inhabitants, while the draenei fled the approaching legion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Can you guys stop making shit up to justify your stupid arguments?
    Read Rise of the horde and don't blame us for your lack of knowledge.
    Last edited by Combatbulter; 2013-08-20 at 12:03 PM.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

  13. #93
    You clearly did not read rise of the Horde, but that is okay no many people read the books.
    Give me a quote. I read it and I don't recall anything saying they landed on populated worlds.

    The high elves are a tiny fraction of a people that needed arcane energy, high elves usually got their fix from magical artifacts, they never really overcame their addiction, they were unwilling to drain from mamabearing vermin, unlike the blood elves of Quel'thalas,thus were exiled, not to mention the vast majority of their people never actively dabbled in fel power and rejected the Legion and actually fought them.
    High Elves took the moral high ground and got punished for it.

  14. #94
    Elemental Lord Combatbulter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hanseatic City of Lübeck
    Posts
    8,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Give me a quote. I read it and I don't recall anything saying they landed on populated worlds.
    Talgath remembers when he encounters durotan and draka, how the legion had chased the dreanei across the galaxy and that they stumbled across many worlds touched by the dreaneis magic killing the primitive inhabitants only to discover the draenei had managed to escape them yet again.

    High Elves took the moral high ground and got punished for it.
    Because they endagered the survival of their kingdom and people, they needed the boost to drive the scourge and amani back.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

  15. #95
    Scarab Lord Wildberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On Board the Hate Train.
    Posts
    4,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Please cite a source that says there was no warning. Hint: there isn't one.

    Can you guys stop making shit up to justify your stupid arguments?
    Well let's see, a warning like that would've fallen on the ears of Ner'zhul, be it from Velen, or passed down from the Ner'zhul's predecessor, yet he wondered why Kil'jaeden wanted to exterminate the Draenei yet looked like one. As did Gul'dan.

    Also from Rise of the Horde

    "Nor could the Orcs be saved...The Orcs would be treated as maddened beasts now, whenever any Draenei chanced upon them; things to be put down quickly and mercifully, with the understanding that while the orcs did not fully know what they did, they must die regardless"

    Not to mention Velen hoping to find a peaceful resolution to the Orc Draenei conflict with Ner'zhul, when he was captured by Durotan. If he didn't put two and two together then, it would be unlikely to assume he would upon arriving on Draenor.

    It's really easy to ask for sources when you know beyond a reasonable doubt I'm right, there's no evidence for a warning to the Orcs, and that's not something you leave out in a story.

    I would like to give you a straw, I see you're grasping.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportantLoreInformation View Post
    Seriously. Can this guy please be banned from the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    Could we just get this fucking clown a ban or something? Pretty please?

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    That shit ain't canon. Leave the Night Elves out of this! Except Malfurion, cause he'll kick the Horde's asses.
    I had a nice conversation with him, while the rest of my raid was finding new ways to stab his wife. I gave him a /pat put my big furry ass on Tyrande's chin, and walked off to do the same to that goat touching leader of the Space Nazi's.

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Well let's see, a warning like that would've fallen on the ears of Ner'zhul, be it from Velen, or passed down from the Ner'zhul's predecessor, yet he wondered why Kil'jaeden wanted to exterminate the Draenei yet looked like one. As did Gul'dan.

    Also from Rise of the Horde

    "Nor could the Orcs be saved...The Orcs would be treated as maddened beasts now, whenever any Draenei chanced upon them; things to be put down quickly and mercifully, with the understanding that while the orcs did not fully know what they did, they must die regardless"

    Not to mention Velen hoping to find a peaceful resolution to the Orc Draenei conflict with Ner'zhul, when he was captured by Durotan. If he didn't put two and two together then, it would be unlikely to assume he would upon arriving on Draenor.

    It's really easy to ask for sources when you know beyond a reasonable doubt I'm right, there's no evidence for a warning to the Orcs, and that's not something you leave out in a story.

    I would like to give you a straw, I see you're grasping.
    Velen discussed with Durotan and Orgrim about how the draenei had to leave Argus because other eredar were bad.

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The blood elves are still her people, she can deny it all day long if she wants to, but it will never change the fact that they are still her people.
    She's a race traitor cunt that needs to be put down like the dog she is.

  19. #99
    Scarab Lord Wildberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On Board the Hate Train.
    Posts
    4,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Velen discussed with Durotan and Orgrim about how the draenei had to leave Argus because other eredar were bad.
    Alright, let's get this straight, "Velen had a discussion with children, explaining, vaguely, why the Draenei were on Draenor, and conveniently left out the part where the Orcs themselves could be in danger just from the presence of the Draenei." is your argument? I seriously hope your trolling, because that is just absolute stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportantLoreInformation View Post
    Seriously. Can this guy please be banned from the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    Could we just get this fucking clown a ban or something? Pretty please?

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Alright, let's get this straight, "Velen had a discussion with children, explaining, vaguely, why the Draenei were on Draenor, and conveniently left out the part where the Orcs themselves could be in danger just from the presence of the Draenei." is your argument? I seriously hope your trolling, because that is just absolute stupidity.
    It was the first time he met them and he discussed it with them. We don't have the story of when the two races first met. We don't know if there was a warning or not.

    A warning might not even change anything, Kil'jaeden didn't show up and go, "hey guys, I'm a demon," by the time demons actually showed up the orcs didn't trust the draenei at all so why would they even believe a warning at that point?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •