Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

We really should get to kill Windrunner sometime

No, not THAT Windrunner, Lich Queen fans, I'm talking about the evil living Windrunner. Vereesa Windrunner. I'm certain that out of everyone still alive in Warcraft, no-one is so selfish and generally bitchy as Vereesa Windrunner. She's one of the least sympathetic characters I've ever seen. Somehow, both of her sisters kinda survived the Scourge attack, which is more than nearly every other elf who had relatives in Silvermoon. Then her husband died. What a shame. Hell, it was Jaina's home, and Jaina took that better than Vereesa did. Being antagonistic to the Horde is fine, they did kill her mary-sue of a husband. But that's not all. Even after Jaina gets really angry at the Sunreavers, Jaina has enough sense to just remove the Sunreavers. No, Vereesa just commands you to outright slaughter them. Slaughter those in the enclave who don't know what's going on. Kill those in the streets. Murder those cowering in the sewers. Kill their smiths and workers, and cripple their mounts so none can escape. Like, what the hell? I mean, Garrosh mostly just kicks the lesser races out of Orgrimmar. He doesn't freaking murder them as they eat. And then 5.2 came and we were supposed to be totally cool with what she did.
    It's bullshit.
    We get to a standoff between the Horde and the Alliance, and that woman turns into the single most bloodthirsty creature on that island. Yes, yes, your husband died. But that is no reason to try and gank the people who were once part of your race while you're working towards a common goal. Sylvanas is trapped in a state of undeath, forced to do unspeakable things under Arthas' control, cheated out of her revenge, and she's still more chill than Veressa.
    She's not been told off for this behavior, it's just accepted.
    So, what do you think? Should we eventually get to kill, or at least smack down one of the worst people in Warcraft?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is saner but by no means he she any nicer she just keeps it bottled up and tells her army to destroy what she wants to control
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

She's a dull, meaningless character. You can kill her as much as you like for all I care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I would love to kill her and her kids. In slowest and most brutal way possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I'd like to see Rommath hurl a fireball in her face, it would be pretty dark to make those filthy half-blood whelps of hers orphans.

Alas, maybe Auntie Sylvanas can adopt them...

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas should have a family reunion with her ​​beloved sister Vereesa, a meeting with fatal consequences ...

When she least expect it, Sylvanas should shoot an arrow to Vereesa between eye and eye and then reanimate her as a zombie servant more.

Vereesa will be a fantastic acquisition for the Forsaken, a perfect and loyal Dark Ranger at the service of the Banshee Queen!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I was going to make a joke about killing vereesa... Seems the OP already has lol.
    Aye mate

Oh my God look at all the Sylvanas fans wanting to kill Vereesa...

First you call Jaina a crazy bitch and now you want to kill Vereesa? To hell with the Forsaken and their Bitch Queen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    As much as I'd like to see Rommath hurl a fireball in her face, it would be pretty dark to make those filthy half-blood whelps of hers orphans.

Alas, maybe Auntie Sylvanas can adopt them...
    No, we should't make them into ophrans. Just kill them, and burn they corpses. Rhonin genes must be removed for good of all azeroth.

Garrosh isn't the last of the Horde's abominations that's going down, you can count on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can take aggra if you want. That is scariest abomination in horde for sure.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just show me where to put my knife to make sure Sylvanas doesn't outlive her sister.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You can take aggra if you want. That is scariest abomination in horde for sure.
    If we take Aggra and Thrall we remove the only protection the Horde has from the wrath of the Alliance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

First you call Jaina a crazy bitch and now you want to kill Vereesa? To hell with the Forsaken and their Bitch Queen.
    Hey man, I don't like Sylvanas either. But we gotta prioritize here. Vereesa and Jaina are considerably more crazy than Sylvanas at this point. I mean, "We will be unstoppable with Lei-Shen's power" Isn't exactly what a lawful good NPC would say. Vereesa has done much worse things than Sylvanas this expansion, I don't get how people can defend her actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Outliving" anything is pretty touchy subject for undead you know ?

Also what is this "wrath of alliance" ? Drowning us in tears ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

I'm down with both. Burn Undercity to the ground, then when Vereesa comes to gloat, shoot her in the back and dump her body in the sewer to rot. You've got no moral high ground when you turn your back on your people for no other reason than they were desperate. I know the Blood Elves turned to demonic corruption to sate their lust, but now that Kael's gone, realistically the only Blood Elves left in Quel'Thalas are good guys. We've all turned away from Fel power, so you can get off your high horse you stupid bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    No, we should't make them into ophrans. Just kill them, and burn they corpses. Rhonin genes must be removed for good of all azeroth.
    Rhonin was an okay guy. Sure, he stuck his raptor in crazy, but we've all been there. He should just chin up and find a more mentally adjusted girlfr-- oh. Right...

I'm honestly indifferent to Vereesa. She's the runt of the family (none of whom I care for at this point) and acts the part. C'est la vie.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-08-19 at 11:37 PM.

Kill the bitch!!

But i hope its slyvanas that does the deed instead of me even though it would be satisfying for me to kill her

Wait a second...Veressa's a bitch, so is Sylvanas.

Must run in the family. So if Sylvanas (calling her the 'Lich Queen' sounds ignorant) kills Veressa, that means by laws of nature that the bitchiness of Veressa must seek its kin, and considering Sylvanas would be pretty damn close since she killed her, the bitchiness would have no choice but to suck in Sylvanas, therefore making her 'Queen' Bitch. Or, an in-game undead version of Hillary Clinton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by SBlackman View Post
    Hey man, I don't like Sylvanas either. But we gotta prioritize here. Vereesa and Jaina are considerably more crazy than Sylvanas at this point. I mean, "We will be unstoppable with Lei-Shen's power" Isn't exactly what a lawful good NPC would say. Vereesa has done much worse things than Sylvanas this expansion, I don't get how people can defend her actions.
    You know what? I don't care. I really don't. As long as Orgrimmar burns to the ground. That's all that matters.