Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    The lore also, and more importantly, I might add, never said there was. You assuming that there was is just you going and injecting something you feel should be in Blizzard's story. Sorry, but try again.
    There is no answer in the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    There is no answer in the lore.
    I'm pretty sure if the lore doesn't specifically state an event happened, it didn't happen. Otherwise, I could make the claim that, let's say:

Some time during the Trial of the Champion, Garrosh Hellscream told Varian Wrynn that he was pleased with the outcome of the First War, and if given the Chance, would burn Stormwind to the ground again.

Now, any reasonable person would say "No, you're making that up.", however if I'm operating under your reasoning, then I could simply say "Well the Lore never said that it didn't happen."

Do you see how ridiculous that is? Because if not, Velen is actually an alcoholic, it turns out that he really enjoys Dwarven Ale.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    I'm pretty sure if the lore doesn't specifically state an event happened, it didn't happen. Otherwise, I could make the claim that, let's say:

Some time during the Trial of the Champion, Garrosh Hellscream told Varian Wrynn that he was pleased with the outcome of the First War, and if given the Chance, would burn Stormwind to the ground again.

Now, any reasonable person would say "No, you're making that up.", however if I'm operating under your reasoning, then I could simply say "Well the Lore never said that it didn't happen."

Do you see how ridiculous that is? Because if not, Velen is actually an alcoholic, it turns out that he really enjoys Dwarven Ale.
    There is no lore for the first meeting of orcs and draenei, does that mean it never happened? I mean, they obviously had to meet at some point, but since it's not in the lore it didn't happen right?

vereesa windrunner guilty of being awesome and my favorite of the 3 sisters

Deleted
    But I like both !

The only one I don't like is Alleria.

Deleted
    NO! Veressa is the kind of grey character the Alliance needs so that the Alliance doesn't look so great and honorable.

Veressa should stay.

Now, back to Veressa's actions. She and the living high elves survived the battle with the Scourge. They fought as hard as any high elf against the Scourge... yet the high elves, as in the elves that didn't agree to suck fel magic to live on, were kicked out of Quel'thalas by their bretheren, the blood elves. So, after fighting as much as anyone, they were kicked out of their homes. Then the blood elves's leader, Kael'thas, allied with demons. And at start the blood elves were fine. Only when he turned on them were they "not fine" anymore. Later on, they started participating in Horde raids on the former allies of them, the humans, dwarves, gnomes, and even their bretheren, the high elves, while the forsaken leader, a former high elf herself, directed attacks at the high elves sitting in strongholds dominated by the Scourge because they were kicked out of their homes.
    And later on, when Varian had almost convinced the blood elves to rejoin the Alliance... they use Dalaran to steal the Divine Bell... so it was all a trick and in Veressa's mind this shows clearly that all those that became blood elves were despicable creatures. Yet... they were given a chance to escape still from Dalaran. But some chose to stay. Very well, those were imprisoned... but some chose to fight too? So what, they thought the rouse and using Dalaran in favor of the Horde was ok? This cannot stand. And so Veressa ordered them dead. I see it as a fair point.

Plus, she's much better then her sister, Sylvannas, the one from whose order the Blight was devloped, she used the blight on civilians, unsuspecting women and children, she attacked neutral organizations and bullied even the blood elves into submission while ordering attacks on the living.

Deleted
    Sylvanus dies in the next expansion. For real this time, sorry.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why not kill all 3 and get rid of them entirely?

Quote Originally Posted by Talthun View Post
    Vereesa and Jaina are guilty of taking vengeance on the Horde for their repeated foul play and betrayal. An understandable stance at this point. Take out your own trash (Garrosh, Sylvanas, many blood elves, and honestly most of the forsaken) before getting all whiny about other characters. Honestly their only crime is standing up to the Horde. A grave sin in the holy bible of horde fanboyism.
    Apparently when the Horde characters kill Alliance, they're heroes, but when the Alliance characters kill Horde, they're insane. They wrote Vereesa this expansion the way they write most Horde characters, but somehow it's wrong because she's killing Horde apparently... all Alliance are supposed to be weak, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    pretty much sums it all up entirely. And devs want Alliance players to feel this way too which is the biggest problem of all. As Alliance we should not only be comfortable with slaughtering the Horde when they get out of line, but encourage and revel in it as Horde seems to revel in attacking us.
    Indeed, fully agreed with this. We've had chars that wanted to payback the Horde... and for what, they were turned insane by Blizzard just because.

Let's take Fandral for example. Despite the last moment "oh, but he was always enthralled by the Old Gods" the ideas was only that he didn't want peace with the Horde and he wanted to kill the Horde because his nephew was killed by the Horde. Same deal for Leyara, her son had been killed by the Horde and she wanted revenge, Malfurion wouldn't let either have theirs, so they had to turn to someone else.
    Now Maiev wants the Horde to die... and she's been turned into a bad guy.

When I did the Swamp of Sorrows Alliance quests I was thrilled, I was thinking "finally, we get some mayhem on the Horde" and then at the end that dumb commander goes and says "oh, we're not animals like the Horde to kill them all, burn their village and dance in their ashes" well no shit, maybe I wanted to do that, in the end, that's what they wanted to do to us and that's what they deserved. And you know what? Doing exactly that in the Shatterspear Village with my night elf felt way better then having some commander tell me "well, run along, we're not killing those guys who want to wipe us out, we're better then that".

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    The wrath of the alliance is a glorious bloodbath and slaughter of every horde race to near extinction that cdev won't let us do because "we're the good guys" -.-
    That's cute. And after it is done, you guys wake up ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    As much as I'd like to see Rommath hurl a fireball in her face, it would be pretty dark to make those filthy half-blood whelps of hers orphans.

Alas, maybe Auntie Sylvanas can adopt them...
    That would be fun XD (You actually made me giggle)

O.T: I dislike her, but i don't want her dead... yet, cause i want to see the windrunner's sisters reunion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Garrosh isn't the last of the Horde's abominations that's going down, you can count on that.
    Yeah... we have to kill Thrall too....

Oks oks, yeah i know that many people hate Sylvanas but if she die, she won't be killed by us (no raids or dungeons), cause we already got to see her dying 2 times (crowley and End Time)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    Wait a second...Veressa's a bitch, so is Sylvanas.

Must run in the family. So if Sylvanas (calling her the 'Lich Queen' sounds ignorant) kills Veressa, that means by laws of nature that the bitchiness of Veressa must seek its kin, and considering Sylvanas would be pretty damn close since she killed her, the bitchiness would have no choice but to suck in Sylvanas, therefore making her 'Queen' Bitch. Or, an in-game undead version of Hillary Clinton.
    That would not have sense, i mean... why would Sylvanas kill Veressa? i would let Rommath kill Veressa that have more sense, even Lorthemar killing Veressa have more sense...

As Snowraven said and thank god I'm not the only one who saw it most of the Horde playerbase seem to have serious issues with characters that decide to fight back and say enough is enough. First they wanted Jaina dead just because she finally had enough of the Horde after she lost everything. Then they wanted Veressa dead just because she like Jaina had enough of the Blood Elves abusing the neutrality on Dalaran and by this point there is enough evidence that the Sunreavers are guilty enough. Third they wanted Wrathion dead just because he saw that the Horde was unstable and saw that the Alliance was the better choice to protect Azeroth. Then here comes Taran Zhu who decided to protect his Vale.
    Aren't you really tired? You have become predictable.In case you haven't noticed most of the factions on Azeroth are former Alliance factions and thus Alliance based or factions that want the good of Azeroth. What did you expect would happen if the Horde or Garrosh as you want to use as a scapegoat went too far?

Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    As Snowraven said and thank god I'm not the only one who saw it most of the Horde playerbase seem to have serious issues with characters that decide to fight back and say enough is enough. First they wanted Jaina dead just because she finally had enough of the Horde after she lost everything. Then they wanted Veressa dead just because she like Jaina had enough of the Blood Elves abusing the neutrality on Dalaran and by this point there is enough evidence that the Sunreavers are guilty enough. Third they wanted Wrathion dead just because he saw that the Horde was unstable and saw that the Alliance was the better choice to protect Azeroth. Then here comes Taran Zhu who decided to protect his Vale.
    Aren't you really tired? You have become predictable.In case you haven't noticed most of the factions on Azeroth are former Alliance factions and thus Alliance based or factions that want the good of Azeroth. What did you expect would happen if the Horde or Garrosh as you want to use as a scapegoat went too far?
    Yes it was predictable to see this whining, just as Alliance whining is predictable, both sides of the playerbase are exactly the same. Shocking ....