Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    As much as I'd like to see Rommath hurl a fireball in her face, it would be pretty dark to make those filthy half-blood whelps of hers orphans.

Alas, maybe Auntie Sylvanas can adopt them...
    That would be fun XD (You actually made me giggle)

O.T: I dislike her, but i don't want her dead... yet, cause i want to see the windrunner's sisters reunion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Garrosh isn't the last of the Horde's abominations that's going down, you can count on that.
    Yeah... we have to kill Thrall too....

Oks oks, yeah i know that many people hate Sylvanas but if she die, she won't be killed by us (no raids or dungeons), cause we already got to see her dying 2 times (crowley and End Time)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    Wait a second...Veressa's a bitch, so is Sylvanas.

Must run in the family. So if Sylvanas (calling her the 'Lich Queen' sounds ignorant) kills Veressa, that means by laws of nature that the bitchiness of Veressa must seek its kin, and considering Sylvanas would be pretty damn close since she killed her, the bitchiness would have no choice but to suck in Sylvanas, therefore making her 'Queen' Bitch. Or, an in-game undead version of Hillary Clinton.
    That would not have sense, i mean... why would Sylvanas kill Veressa? i would let Rommath kill Veressa that have more sense, even Lorthemar killing Veressa have more sense...

As Snowraven said and thank god I'm not the only one who saw it most of the Horde playerbase seem to have serious issues with characters that decide to fight back and say enough is enough. First they wanted Jaina dead just because she finally had enough of the Horde after she lost everything. Then they wanted Veressa dead just because she like Jaina had enough of the Blood Elves abusing the neutrality on Dalaran and by this point there is enough evidence that the Sunreavers are guilty enough. Third they wanted Wrathion dead just because he saw that the Horde was unstable and saw that the Alliance was the better choice to protect Azeroth. Then here comes Taran Zhu who decided to protect his Vale.
    Aren't you really tired? You have become predictable.In case you haven't noticed most of the factions on Azeroth are former Alliance factions and thus Alliance based or factions that want the good of Azeroth. What did you expect would happen if the Horde or Garrosh as you want to use as a scapegoat went too far?

Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    As Snowraven said and thank god I'm not the only one who saw it most of the Horde playerbase seem to have serious issues with characters that decide to fight back and say enough is enough. First they wanted Jaina dead just because she finally had enough of the Horde after she lost everything. Then they wanted Veressa dead just because she like Jaina had enough of the Blood Elves abusing the neutrality on Dalaran and by this point there is enough evidence that the Sunreavers are guilty enough. Third they wanted Wrathion dead just because he saw that the Horde was unstable and saw that the Alliance was the better choice to protect Azeroth. Then here comes Taran Zhu who decided to protect his Vale.
    Aren't you really tired? You have become predictable.In case you haven't noticed most of the factions on Azeroth are former Alliance factions and thus Alliance based or factions that want the good of Azeroth. What did you expect would happen if the Horde or Garrosh as you want to use as a scapegoat went too far?
    Yes it was predictable to see this whining, just as Alliance whining is predictable, both sides of the playerbase are exactly the same. Shocking ....
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.