Poll: which is far worse

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Other] Twilight or Honey Boo boo - which is worst?

Twilight, though considered by the fanbase as everything they ever desired, is considered by critics as the biggest load of convoluted, badly written, poorly conceive fan fiction to date, coupled with annoying and downright unpleasant characters, plotholes, and one of the worst ideas for an ending ever.

Honey boo boo.. a fat kid who drinks powerade with the worlds ugliest mother.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Twilight, though considered by the fanbase as everything they ever desired, is considered by critics as the biggest load of convoluted, badly written, poorly conceive fan fiction to date, coupled with annoying and downright unpleasant characters, plotholes, and one of the worst ideas for an ending ever.

Honey boo boo.. a fat kid who drinks powerade with the worlds ugliest mother.

I think people hate on twilight because they expected a cool vampire movie and instead found out it's just a romance movie with vampires/werewolves... I actually found the movies to be at least OK, certainly no reason to hate on it like some do.

As for Honey Boo Boo if it wasn't illegal I'd go to the US and burn her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honey Boo Boo, at least Twilight is fun to laugh at. Honey Boo Boo is just nightmare fuel.

I don't know what Honey boo is, but judging by the description... yeah, I'm assuming both of them are trash, even though I haven't seen Twilight, but I know what it is about so...

15+ Year Old Account
    Honey boo cos they simply bring harm to their children in one way or another.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

HBB - Because its real life... sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honey Boo Boo > Twilight. Honey Boo Boo and some of their family aren't homophobic. They're not the world's greatest people but there are shitty human beings out there.

Meanwhile Twilight ( the book series, I have nothing against the actors ) is a horrible book series that teaches awkward lessons to young teenage girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    why was this moved to books? This is an observation to do with two different concepts, one that isn't even a book, just a question on which people consider to be worse.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    This needs a I'd rather stare at a wall/be shot/whatever else option.

Moved to books, random factor increased.
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2013-08-20 at 01:37 AM.

Honey Boo Boo gives rednecks a bad name. It's like trying to compare Lil Wayne to Barry White.

10+ Year Old Account
    why was this moved to books? This is an observation to do with two different concepts, one that isn't even a book, just a question on which people consider to be worse.
    it has to do with cinema/tv so this is the right category for it.

Deleted
    Honey Boo Boo because they're making a lot of money from doing things that should be shamed not praised :/

Last time I checked, Twilight is movie/fiction. HBB is real. Better you said JB or HBB. I would said both.

People who think this have never read/watched REALLY bad fiction lol.

Twilight is poorly written - true. Borderline fan fiction level, yes.
    Unpleasant characters - subjective.
    Plot holes - let's face it, everything has plot holes. Twilight's aren't particularly egregious.
    Worst idea for an ending - DKR had a worse ending than Twilight! I guess this is subjective as well.

I actually read all the books. The first one starts off slow and needless to say the writing is shitty and there are many objectionable things about it, but I do perfectly understand why this series has a big following. It's the kind of book where you just have to know what happens next... even if you're consciously aware of how shit the writer is while reading it! I had the same experience with the Da Vinci Code.

Also you may not like the basic setup of the book and the emo love triangle thing, but that's because Twilight is for girls. They don't like our movies about robots that beat each other up either.*

*(Apologies to tomboy girls and boys who like girl's fiction - I know you do exist)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love Twilight and I've never heard about Honey Boo Boo before so it's an easy choice!

Deleted
    Twilight, easily.

The whole twilight mom thing was the most disturbing thing i've ever seen.

Twilight makes girls sloosh.

Honey BooBoo makes people disgust.

Should be easy to tell which is worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least Twilight isn't child abuse.

Sure, its a terrible movie, but it doesn't ruin a young girls life.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Know what..I liked twilight, the movie anyway.for a vampire love movie, which honestly seemed to focus on the love more then the typical vampire movies I seen or heard of it was ok.amd really? Plot holes every fucking movie has a plot hole...it's probably why that stupid stereotype of movie ppl who talk to the chars at movies is annoying, cause its fool of plot holes they just love pointing out.so yeah eventhough twilight was basically a teenage girls current imagining of vampire(god I prefer the underworld version better) it wasn't a horrible movie.

Honey-boo-Bo on the other hand....I don't even want to watch it, just from the jokes,clips, and fuss it's the stupidest thing in tv for a reality tv show.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    At least Twilight isn't child abuse.

Sure, its a terrible movie, but it doesn't ruin a young girls life.
    Also this.
    High school is going to be hell for her...pretty sure by time she's 14 she'll be on the news for taking her own life due to bullying.
    I mean Idc but still it's a hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh chance of that happening.

Also the ending of twilight was a decent plot twist....I mean granted I think if they wanted a lot of money in the end going with the bloodier ending would've been great for spin offs. But I can deal with a ending where everyone comes out ok.
    Also I think the movie is only bad due to some acting
    Last edited by nightguard; 2013-08-20 at 03:08 AM.