Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up [Hunter 5.4] LFR BiS

I thought I'd put this together for something to do. I hope it helps other casuals like me out when 5.4 goes live.

The following assumes that:
    - you desire only LFR loot
    - the loot in question comes from a specific boss or is bought with a SoO token
    - you want both the 2pc and 4pc T16 bonuses
    - you've completed the Wrathion quest chain

Head: Crimsonscale Helm
    Neck: Immerseus' Crystalline Eye
    Shoulders: Spaulders of the Unblinking Vigil
    Chest: Tunic of the Unblinking Vigil
    Hands: Gloves of the Unblinking Vigil
    Legs: Legguards of the Unblinking Vigil
    Wrists: Wristguards of Ruination
    Waist: Cannoneer's Multipocket Gunbelt
    Feet: Puddle Punishers
    Cloak: Fen-Yu Fury of Xuen
    Rings: Swift Serpent Sting and Ring of Restless Energy
    Trinkets: Assurance of Consequence and Discipline of Xuen
    Weapon: Kor'kron Hand Cannon
    Last edited by ShasVa; 2013-08-20 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Changed Head slot and one Trinket slot

Deleted
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=105125 is a better bow i guess. crit>haste>mastery?

Wouldn't timeless isle 535s be better in many slots?

I would probably base the items more off the following list, rather than what you have here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22022922

Also, best casual gear sets will likely include the crafted belt and legs. I'll update the EJ BM guide shortly after the PTR is released and simulators are updated.

I'm pretty sure Garrosh drops a bow that is a higher ilvl than all the ones available right now, so that would be bis.

Also, the sigil of rampage isn't that good for hunters. It is situational at best and even then, I wouldn't ever use it.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I made the list in my OP with the thought in mind that items wowhead listed as "drop" could have an unknown/unreliable drop rate. For the weapon, this is why I picked the gun over the longbow. However if the drop rate IS reliable, then I'd gladly choose the longbow over the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I'm pretty sure Garrosh drops a bow that is a higher ilvl than all the ones available right now, so that would be bis.

Also, the sigil of rampage isn't that good for hunters. It is situational at best and even then, I wouldn't ever use it.
    Assurance isn't really good for us either, is it? Wouldn't the reverse Rentaki's be better (don't remember the name, Ebony something)?

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Assurance isn't really good for us either, is it? Wouldn't the reverse Rentaki's be better (don't remember the name, Ebony something)?
    Pretty sure the BiS combo is Assurance of Consequence and Ticking Ebon Detonator.

Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    Pretty sure the BiS combo is Assurance of Consequence and Ticking Ebon Detonator.
    While were at it, anybody knows how high does the Multistrike trinket place?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    Sims are showing Haromm's Talisman to be better than Ticking Ebon Detonator for survival.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post

Do remember that the Heirloom Garrosh bow only drops in flex normal and heroic, so no it wont be BIS for the LFR raiders among us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meraned View Post
    Do remember that the Heirloom Garrosh bow only drops in flex normal and heroic, so no it wont be BIS for the LFR raiders among us.
    No BOA for LFR "heroes".
    Enjoy you legendary, still you don't deserve them as well!

Maybe at least some of LFR "heroes" will switch to flex, cause lfr is terrible design.

Quote Originally Posted by Meraned View Post
    I was pretty sure they gave it to LFR, but I can't find anything anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    While were at it, anybody knows how high does the Multistrike trinket place?
    It is BiS for SV I'd say.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=105670

Once the time comes, if I can find a good team to go with, I will give consideration to this weapon over the LFR gun.

Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=105670

Once the time comes, if I can find a good team to go with, I will give consideration to this weapon over the LFR gun.
    Flexible mode will be total faceroll, trust me. It will be like ToT is in 5.4 which is: -20% HP and Damage on bosses

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladzins View Post
    No BOA for LFR "heroes".
    Enjoy you legendary, still you don't deserve them as well!

Maybe at least some of LFR "heroes" will switch to flex, cause lfr is terrible design.
    you are what you drink and youre a bitter man