Thread: 5.4 shadow gear

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

5.4 shadow gear

Havent been on the ptr just wondering if there is a list of the normal mode bis loot for shadow yet also iif our stat priorities will be changing with the new buffs to some talents

Would love any help have tried to google the 5.4 list and have not been able to find one so far

There's one on the H2P Senior member/donor forum.

Dont suppose their is a link ? or are you able to repost it here plz? have had a look and cannot find it

Now, keep in mind I'm a holy priest, but given my knowledge of shadow, I'd say your BiS includes:

Tier 16 Headpiece, Shoulders, Robes and Gloves
    Leggings of Furious Flame
    Belt of the Broken Pact
    Avool's Ancestral Bracers
    Bone-Inlaid Sandals
    Lever of the Megantholithic Apparatus (?)
    Black Blood of Y'Shaarj (?)
    Necklace of Fading Light
    Laser-Slice Signet
    Signet of the Dinomancers

Again, I'm not shadow. I don't know your haste breakpoints, not too aware about stat priorities either (though afaik, haste > mastery > crit) I don't even know if this set hit caps you or not. But to the extent of my knowledge, this is what you'll want. The 2piece may change your priority, and I'm guessing you'll favor mastery over crit, if you didn't already. For talents, I'd go with Solace/Insanity, Bulwark, Twist of Faith (?) and Halo. Tier 5 is a bit tricky. I'd pick Twist of Faith because it'll be very easy to trigger in add fights, especially now that the trigger point is bumped to 35%, and in non-add fights, you can snipe it with Prayer of Mending/Renew. But Divine Insight may shine more on encounters where you're required to stay mobile. None of the glyphs seem to impact your DPS that much (except maybe Mind Flay, though indirectly), so personally, I'd go with utility in the form of Inner Sanctum and Fear Ward/Fade/Focused Mending/Mass Dispel.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2013-08-20 at 03:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by frooty View Post
    Dont suppose their is a link ? or are you able to repost it here plz? have had a look and cannot find it
    It's for senior members and donate'rs only.

If you would like to become one here's a link http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2714

You get everything early.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post

If you would like to become one here's a link http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2714

You get everything early.
    Not in a position to pay $30 for the information atm unfortunatly thats why im posting asking for discussion on a free forum thankyou for the info tho

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll never make or ask anyone to pay for information, just to be clear. We've always just put things like BiS lists and guides up on that forum in a "raw" state first so that Sr Members and Donors can give us advice and point out mistakes. The list will be available to the public within the next week or two, I'd say, so you may miss it the first week of 5.4. Keep in mind that there are many, MANY sims done to come up with these BiS lists, so it takes a lot of hours and work. Patience!

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

What, a secret forum? How do you become a "senior" member then? X number of posts? Considering I have been there since a few days after the site launched.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    What, a secret forum? How do you become a "senior" member then? X number of posts? Considering I have been there since a few days after the site launched.
    Posting often, showing you have knowledge of the class, being part of the community.

We going to get the gear lists on release day like usual? Always makes me life easier when yall do the list instead of doing it myself lol. Worked okay last tier but still like slacking normally.

Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    We going to get the gear lists on release day like usual? Always makes me life easier when yall do the list instead of doing it myself lol. Worked okay last tier but still like slacking normally.
    Yupp. I have it done and ready for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    Yupp. I have it done and ready for the most part.
    Sweet, I always enjoy that lists and such, makes life easy. I almost want to donate and help out the cause but being jewish kicks in and prevents it.

Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    I almost want to donate and help out the cause but being jewish kicks in and prevents it.
    I think you just made my day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Whatever has most haste is BiS. ez.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Factor in AMP trinkets and 18200 gcd cap, and that gearing strategy may not work out so hot

15+ Year Old Account
    I kinda like that thought, once hitting that point with haste balancing out our mastery and crit for a strong 2pc
    Sig by Safhira

Posting often, showing you have knowledge of the class, being part of the community.
    Postcount then? I believe that could be fixed, ty.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    That actually won't work come 5.4 I'm working on a big write up for stats with an explanation this weekend. And twin has been doing his thing the last few days too. #blowtorchhungers

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    Postcount then? I believe that could be fixed, ty.
    Believe what should be fixed? I don't even know who you are, which means you don't stand out. Just because you post a lot means nothing. You need to show knowledge of your class and be an affluential member to the community/site. We don't just give them out freely. They get voted on by the mods. I highly doubt we have more than 20 in total on the site. Demanding to become one will get you no where other than further from the point. You are more than welcome to become a donor, the link above will give you information on that. If not everything will be available to you come 5.4 release.
    Last edited by Drye; 2013-08-20 at 03:15 PM.

Was referring to myself posting more, not demanding anything.

I don't even know who you are, which means you don't stand out.
    The same can be said about many of the H2P senior members though, never seen anything of them outside of the actual side.
    Holyfury armory

10+ Year Old Account
    I look forward to seeing the list(s). Thanks for all the work you guys are putting in!