Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    So we have YouTube'rs with a pretty much guaranteed beta key, and people who are pulling this off..

Unless its a coincidence that YouTube'rs are getting them.

-_- All I wanna do is test the game.
    Of course not. They give beta keys to youtubers and fan sites because they will then talk about the game. Promotion for the cost of a beta invite. Why would Blizzard not do this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    So we have YouTube'rs with a pretty much guaranteed beta key, and people who are pulling this off..

Unless its a coincidence that YouTube'rs are getting them.

-_- All I wanna do is test the game.
    It's not a coincidence. Press in general get into betas or previews first so they can review it and also get publicity for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    No. $250 isn't much money anyway.
    For you it isn't
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

I wasn't gonna take chances. And like I said, it as fun at first but I have yet to beat a single practice opponent now that I've gotten through the mage wing. So, I dunno how I feel about it now. I keep getting random garbage that's expensive to use while the enemy gets all cheap cards and ends up with 4 or 5 minions while I'm struggling to keep 2 out.

If anyone was invited to beta and doesn't want their code feel free to PM me with it, thank you in advance.

Haha hope I get in then. If people are stupid enough to pay 400 bucks to test a broken game that's going to be free I'm more than happy to charge em that.
    I would love to have nice things in game but the game is just too hard for me to earn them in.

Don't worry friend, let us go to the Blizzard store!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Your in the wrong because ... you haven't been smart

just gave away my second code. i dont feel like selling beta for a free game when i have a really close friend that wants it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurwyn View Post
    Haha hope I get in then. If people are stupid enough to pay 400 bucks to test a broken game that's going to be free I'm more than happy to charge em that.
    calling it broken when you have no idea... as Kripp said "it's basically a finished game it's better than most games that are out already"

Hmmm, the fact that other people assign this much value to it is the first thing that has actually convinced me to play it. Gogo economics.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. $250 isn't much money anyway.
    OT: Wth, that's the average salary here in Romania per individual, so I dunno how that's not much money lol.

ON: Who the hell pays 250$ for a beta key when the game's free, christ.
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

I'm glad they're putting the effort into finding dedicated beta testers that turn around and sell their keys to the highest bidders.

Ridiculous that anyone would bother paying it.

The freakin game is free once it releases. Free!
    Yeah, but THOSE getting in months in advance ... will have a clear cut advantage in the game in the early weeks.

Enough to build up a lead in know how. And while I am not that kind of guy, a lot of hardcore will simply want that.

Blizzard should have an open beta within a few weeks or hell will start on a lot of forums.

And that open beta needs to be world wide even.

The problem here is that REAL money is involved with these kind of "free to play" games.

So if a few Thousand 'Lucky ones" get a clear advantage in getting to play the game for a few hundred hours ... guess who will be the losers ?

And please don't come up with the "learn the cards from looking at them in a browser" or "watch Youtube matches".

Seriously. The fact this is a .... CARD game is adding even more frustration as ANY US account can access the game even playing from Swahili.

So if Blizzard doesn't open up all regions in OPEN beta within 2 weeks, it is already a huge fail.

Quote Originally Posted by zenyatta View Post
    I hung onto mine; the datamined Hearthsteed has my hopes up.
    Still not worth 250$. As much as I would love that mount, if I ever got a key (EU ftl...) and I could find a buyer, I'd sell it in a heartbeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclekreepy View Post
    woo .. this game is fun, just picked mine up for $400

this game is taking over twitch also.. Reckful had almost 20k viewers when he started playing it. All the top streamers are addicted.
    this isn't much different from when any other new game comes out. lol.

Deleted
    I would like to buy a beta key. Please PM me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect they didn't because it's better for hype, and it also allows people to invite their friends when they get duplicates.

The ones auto-tied to battle.net kinda sucked, because I'd get triggered for beta several times but of course it's not like you can use the latter ones to invite friends. With email codes, you can.

Not worth it to me; I'd never pay that much. I'm glad to play the beta but I wouldn't pay money for it.

I'm going to move this to the HS subforum though.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Imo I bet all the people that buy/sell keys are in one way or another going to chargeback in 1 form or another.

No one with common sense throws hundreds of dollars to try a beta.. I don't think humanity has gone th...

/Pulls out wallet with $150

GIVE ME A BETA KEY!
    I made over 2200 dollars selling MoP and Diablo 3 beta keys and was charged back once out of 28 sales.

Deleted
    250$ Isn't that much anyway, though i'd pay max of 100$ at this point. Why isn't it much - you should remember that Dota 2 keys were going for as much as 1,2k $ each early in beta and it is more of a F2P game than Hearthstone is.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    I made over 2200 dollars selling MoP and Diablo 3 beta keys and was charged back once out of 28 sales.
    You had 28 beta keys? Why?

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread started out okay and turned into a thread to ask/beg for keys, advertising to buy them. We do not allow advertising on these forums. In this case mostly cause we don't want our forum to be used for shady deals where users might get scammed.

Again, we do not allow key buying or selling on these forums. Breaking the rules can get you infracted.

Closed.