Poll: Which Option do you Prefer?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    Your poll is horribly biased lol. All the choices other than pay to pay are worded in a very narrow minded view of them in the most negative connotations of the model.

10+ Year Old Account
    P2P for MMO ofc

By far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Rift's new hybrid model is definitely the best payment method

I prefer paying one time for the game itself, and that's it. "Expansions" and sequels are fine when they have enough content to warrant a whole second game.

If you're talking about a game like WoW that requires constant development time, server maintenance, etc, I'm fine with paying a subscription fee as long as it's reasonable.

l like the Buy to Play model even more now when l dont have much time free thats way lm staying way from subscription say l pay for 30 days game play l can only get around 2 to 3 days total worth from it

and we never see a system where you pay for set days and its in game time

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    For a legitimate MMO, a model where you buy the game then it's set up like LOL (where you can get everything that actually affects your performance in-game with in-game currency, all other cosmetic stuff is real life money) would work the best. Game makes money off everyone, makes more off some. However, greedy game companies are greedy and this would never happen.
    This is something that would be awesome. Buy the box + expansions and enjoy the game. If I want to get a cool new mount or some cool looking equipment set I could pay like 30 euros once in a while and that would be totally okay.

Deleted
    Easily buy to play. I absolutely hate free to play for the simple reason that people can be such assholes and get away with it. Banning their accounts does nothing when they can create a new one for free.