Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post

I'm tired of brown rice and chicken though 2nd month in.
    Oh God I know that feeling. Mix it up a bit with some good meaty dishes like a good Chili with lots of beans, put some cottage cheese on top (excellent source of cassein).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Diabetes says hello. There is substantial amount of evidence recently that suggests over intake of sugar, be it even from fruit, is really bad for you. Like en route to overtaking heart disease and cancer as the leading cause of death.

The whey protein smoothies are also packed with tonnes of crap sugar fillers in order to gain weight.
    I buy my own pure natural Whey, not the mixed crap... you are right about the sugars though, it´s just so darn addictive and so easy to make.. Should probably be making some more broccoli shakes ughhh

However I do stregth training 4 times a week, swim 1 mile and do Pilates twice a week. And I usually do some hiit training for max EPOC after lifting. So I can burn of the sugar pretty easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Oh God I know that feeling. Mix it up a bit with some good meaty dishes like a good Chili with lots of beans, put some cottage cheese on top (excellent source of cassein).

- - - Updated - - -

I buy my own pure natural Whey, not the mixed crap... you are right about the sugars though, it´s just so darn addictive and so easy to make.. Should probably be making some more broccoli shakes ughhh

However I do stregth training 4 times a week, swim 1 mile and do Pilates twice a week. And I usually do some hiit training for max EPOC after lifting. So I can burn of the sugar pretty easy.
    Pure natural whey and broccoli shakes......mother of god, your gag reflex must be disconnected from your brain ha!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Pure natural whey and broccoli shakes......mother of god, your gag reflex must be disconnected from your brain ha!
    Yes I do have it pretty well under control he he... Once I bought pure natural Cassein, the whey is like tiramisu compared to that shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not quite what you asked for in the OP, but it is a healthier alternative to fizzy drinks I've adopted: http://www.alpro.com/uk/hazelnut

I can't get enough of the stuff!
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Deleted
    Erm...what's a powdered drink? Is that some kind of powder that you mix with water to make a flavoured drink?

But yeah, like some others said I guess: tea. You can make iced tea and there's a decent amount of caffeine in it. Otherwise, water, you can't really beat water.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ichime View Post
    Erm...what's a powdered drink? Is that some kind of powder that you mix with water to make a flavoured drink?
    Yes.

Tang, koolaid, crystal light, and Mio are good.

Not sweet enough for my tastes though, so some Splenda gets added, along with some flavourless fibre mix.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Nesquick

or

Milo
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    No and no.

I can't drink tons of water a day like some people can. I need something with some flavour.

Tea is alright but its an acquired taste and one I'm not a huge fan of, but I guess I could try drinking it more. I know my brother loves making his own sun tea.

You can but you have to get used to it. Once you do it becomes your favorite drink...because it's your body's favorite drink from the day you were born. Best advice would be to cut out all that stuff with sugar and fake sugar. But if you really really feel you need it and just refuse to stop drinking it, I'd say go with crystal light or something similar to transition into water, or flavored waters, or iced tea like others have mentioned. But fake sugar is terrible for you and sugar drinks are obviously not good for you either so my vote is still to just drop all of it and force down water until you love it, lol.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    because it's your body's favorite drink from the day you were born.
    I'm fairly sure my favourite drink at that time was exceedingly fresh milk.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    I'm fairly sure my favourite drink at that time was exceedingly fresh milk.
    ew

/chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Yes.

Tang, koolaid, crystal light, and Mio are good.

Not sweet enough for my tastes though, so some Splenda gets added, along with some flavourless fibre mix.
    Koolaid not sweet enough, jeebus man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crystal Light is personally my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.