Poll: Shaving legs: (poll for men only)

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Well, since someone has decided to try to make me "feel bad", I'll set the record straight.

I don't really like it when guys shave their legs. I've only dated one guy that did and I didn't enjoy the feeling. If I wanted womanly legs, I'd date a woman instead. I don't shave my legs, either, though I do keep other areas tasteful. But shaved legs on a man are just...weird to me. Unless it's for a work-related reason, I just am not comfortable with it.

Though not just legs, it's pretty much everything for me, shaven chest, shaven arms shaven armpits, shaven... well face is fine, I don't mind a shaved face. The look is one thing, the feel is a bigger issue.

I can understand swimmers, wrestlers, body builders, etc... shaving their legs, but under ordinary circumstances it just seems very feminine, and homosexual, which is fine if that's the intent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mainly because it's a waste of time unless required to, and most men would rather have more than less.

More rationally due to a condition / ingrown hairs.

Ultimately, whatever the lady wants.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Don't see the point of shaving legs except for swimmers trying to reduce any and all drag. Then again, don't really care nor do I even look at the legs of other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkosyia View Post
    I use to to routinely when I played soccer (American, use to calling it that, and not Football, sorry to the rest of the world D= .). Getting hair to grow inside of cuts and scabs led to some fairly nasty-looking minor-infections.

Did it sometimes when I played baseball as well.
    For athletes participating in sports that can result to scabs/cuts (football, cycling, baseball etc.), it is usually recommended that they shave their body for that reason. When you scrape your legs on gravel, it is usually a good idea to have a relatively clean wound to attend to. Also athletes in water sports shave mostly because body hair will keep small amounts of water when they exit the pool, making them feel the cold/wind that much more. Also if you want to show off muscles, shaving your body hair will help show your musclular definition even more.

Other than that, there's no reason to shave your body hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't shave my legs and i have very hairy legs so I mean I could trim a bit, But I don't care if other people do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmotroof View Post
    for some of us pulling the gay card is just a way of life. why can't you accept my harmless way of life, why do you have to change me into someone who pretends he's ok with everything until one day he fucking explodes

NOBODY is ok with everything. i know this is the era of turning every minority into the majority and accepting things you don't want to accept, but i don't care. if someone hates people over 200lbs, they hate me. if that's where it ends, then why would i give a shit? it's ok and healthy to despise things and love others. if you can't admit you hate the way some people are, then you're just immature
    I never intended to change you, i was merely calling you out. And from your reaction I'll assume I hit a spot.
    (You might wanna look up "harmless" though.)

Hate is a strong word, but i have very little respect for you, based on what you write. That's ok imo, because there's a connection between action (you spewing dumb shit and being seemingly unaware of your motives) and reaction (me not respecting you). Calling something gay that doesn't involve same-gender love doesn't make sense and never will. That's all I said