Deleted

Arena 2v2 :Disc/Arms

TLDR:Advice on how to run this comp

Hey I recently started into arenas with a arms warrior, both pretty new to the game and arena. Just looking for some hints and tips regarding how our games are normally going.
    Played ~80 games, gear has improved rapidly from when we started but have a ~30-40% win ratio i think 1500 rating.

Generally I start, focus/will depending on comp, Fear Ward and stam.
    we run out, normally stay close to base, ill Spirit shell and get an Greater heal absorb up quick on us both, then pop Inner focus to get the crit buff and PW:S and PoM(More on why i do this now in a sec). As soon as i have this i think we should be engaging, but im not very forcefull in my views or good at leading so don't want to suggest too much to my partner as he is playing better than me im pretty sure. Although we're all allways learning i guess!

Now he normally tries and charges or we get opened on etc, I'm 80% of the time bursted straight out, If a good team ill get cc'd and bursted, have been in chain cc well done and I just /bow to them playing their classes far better than me mine lol!
    Anyway I Normally PW:s if I can, flash heal(with inner focus buff) run away, if im dropping around 50%, Pain Suppresion, penance, if im getting around 30% void shift. PWS us both again.
    If they dont target switch now, I can generally finish my escape and heal my warr up and against a double dps team its a win.

If its a healer/dps comp I still get trained at the start so similar scenario just not as severe and it'll come down to mana. I normally try and go offensive at this point, using fears and psyfiend on their healer (I will try and fear early on during the burst of me phase as well)

Normally if i survive i look over and my partners either killing someone or getting kited. Kited is a lose. I'm trying to support him with dispells but its so mana heavy and by that point they've got their heal in anyway normally.

I don't think we're synergising very well together, it feels as if its 2 seperate fights, me to survive the opening burst or him to get an oppenent to 50% health. Our CC is non existent, we dont seem to be able to co-ordinate them, so if im offensive against a healer comp after their burst Im saving ARcane torrent Psyfiend and fear to use as interupts/control.

I know i need to get better at running away/pillar humping and i am trying, think i need to have more faith in my partner to survive without me at the start?
    Going to gem and gear for survivability after i get through LFR and my guilds pve raid (Having to use pvp gear for pve as my other options are blues) which should help the burst, coupled with new glyphs. Penance, weakened soul/reflective shield?, Inner sanctum/mass dispell? I'll see how things run.
    Feel i should be using more of my spells/abilities, eg. i rarely use mind bender/Divine star or Power infusion ><
    Also I'm not sure what my warriors doing at this time, from a warrs perspective what should he be looking for doing initially etc?

Anyway If you have experience general or with Disc/warr and any advice I'm all ears!
    Thanks

Spam Mind Control.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Don't be afraid to use PS early when you are in trouble. If I see myself going down fast, with little escape. I pop it at even 80% esp if they are using CD's on you. You need to survive.

Use bender frequently, any dps helps.
    Teegers - Disc/Holy Priest - Summit - 14/14H
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Teegers/simple
    http://www.twitch.tv/teegsx