Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    Class/race specific titles __if they in no way alter the mechanics of the game__ would constitute balance-neutral flavor enhancement to the game

therefore i am all for class/race specific titles.
    this sums up my feelings on the subject.

Love your idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runecapeman
    I try not to post anywhere anymore, due to fear of being infracted. Feels like there are too many mods that aren't screened well enough. "Dirty cops" if you will.

There should be a title for the warlocks that killed the green fire boss in patch 5.3 imo.

can't think title for every class but...

Orc Warrior: Blademaster
    Dwarf Warrior: Thane
    Draenei Paladin: Vindicator
    Draenei Priest: Anorchite

For Dwarf DK I'd say Dark Thane or something similar rather than Dark Mountaineer.

Quote Originally Posted by melak View Post
    Love your idea!
    Thankyou so much

Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    can't think title for every class but...

Orc Warrior: Blademaster
    Dwarf Warrior: Thane
    Draenei Paladin: Vindicator
    Draenei Priest: Anorchite
    I love Thane as well, but I chose Mountain King as its one of the most iconic hero units, and its not a literal King of any authority, its more metaphorical, like a "Champion of the Mountains"

Good idea : ) I think it'd be neat, love the titles you made as well, fitting ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Magepot View Post
    Good idea : ) I think it'd be neat, love the titles you made as well, fitting ^.^
    Thanks so much man <3

Some of the titles sound and look very good and i could see them coming in the future. Like these ones best; Watchman, Cultist, of the Serene Forest, Sunwalker, of the Relentless Soul, Deathstalker, of the Dusk.
    I should've known that you'd travel in disguise. They're ... always watching..

item squish is a terrible idea;
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    it is the process of simplifying numbers to make them comprehensible for the unskilled common peasant folk.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    Class/race specific titles __if they in no way alter the mechanics of the game__ would constitute balance-neutral flavor enhancement to the game

therefore i am all for class/race specific titles.

Of course it might take a LOT of resources to develop quest line for all the various specific class/race combos, so an efficient method of streamlining the process would need to be instituted (e.g. each class gets a shared quest line, but every race that has acces to that class gets a different accomplishment title upon finishing the quest line)
    Why not role it into this new proving grounds they are making? get better than gold? get a title or you went 50 rounds in the endless match up? get a title and the proving grounds is role specific, DPS/TANK/HEALER so you should all ready be in the role you want to get the title on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Humans tend very often to prefer to accept some level of imperfection / mediocrity if it means everyone is relatively calm and happy and the mood is peaceful.