Poll: What if your girlfriend lived with 4 guys. would you be fine with it?

Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    Deleted

Girlfriend lives with a bunch of guys

What if your girlfriend lived in an apartment with 4 guys. Would you be fine with that?

In case you didn't see my clarification on page 11 i edit this post
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, this thread really went off-track.

To clear some things out.
    We been together for 3 years.
    We live 450km/280miles apart cause she's studying and i pretty much need a job there to be able to move there. Working on it.
    She don't drink, nor will she ever.
    She did not know she would live with 4 guys (now 5 btw) and has no control over who moves in.
    She has not given me any reason to doubt her, quite the contrary.
    I trust her fully and i'm like 95% fine with her living with a bunch of guys.

Someone stated before that they wouldn't like the guys to get an eyeful and i think thats the problem.
    Also, as someone earlier in this thread said. Shit is gray, not black or white!

The thread did however serve it's purpose. I now know how many that would be fine with it and not. Thank you.
    Last edited by mmoc85e788c875; 2013-08-20 at 09:14 PM.

Deleted
    If you do not trust her you should not be in a relationship with her.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    ^^^^^this... end thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Well she chose you instead of any of them..
    I'dd probably hang out with them, sounds like an opportunity to make some new friends
    I like juice

I'd be pissed tbh, those saying you should trust her probably never had a gf before. Even if you do trust her, its just non-sense to accept that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zymonk View Post
    What if your girlfriend lived in an apartment with 4 guys. Would you be fine with that?

Girlfriend studies to be an engineer and are currently living in an apartment with 4 guys and she thinks i´m silly cause i don´t much like it.
    I trust her, but i know what guys are like.
    Mmmm that sucks..

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Well, you know you probably shouldn't....
    Wait, Rich already hit the nail on the head.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombree View Post
    I'd be pissed tbh, those saying you should trust her probably never had a gf before. Even if you do trust her, its just non-sense to accept that.
    Better to keep her in a cage 'eh?

Deleted
    I'd be asking why she isn't living with me!

Seriously though, if this were the case... I'd be worried, but trust her - guys will be guys, there may be a douche-bag trying to get in her pants but i'd trust her not to cheat.

- Edit.

The post seems insecure but i'll leave it as is.

I really meant that it'd be odd she wouldn't be living with me, hence me being worried - But i'd trust her completely, i don't generally suffer fools anyway so we'd be very close.
    Last edited by mmoc1aca3196c5; 2013-08-20 at 03:39 PM.

It's so ludicrous when people have a problem with arrangements like this. If you don't think she's gonna cheat on you with them then really who cares? If you think she would cheat on you then she wouldn't need a male roommate to do it.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would ask her to move over to my basement.

10+ Year Old Account
    My girlfriend is renting a room in another guys apartment due to school in another city and it's fine. I trust her and this guy seem nice enough.

That said, if you can't trust her, leave her. It will only cause trouble for her if you constantly worry about her living arrangement.
    Zhezl - Level 90 Mistweaver Monk.
    Do you really not know anything about how businesses run? What, do you think Blizz is ran by 30 people - 15 of them are working on WoW, 10 of them on SC2, 4 on Diablo, and a retarded donkey worked on this app for a few months? Do you also think that hamsters power their servers and when they get tired, all the servers crash?

10+ Year Old Account
    Better to keep her in a cage 'eh?
    Just a cage? That's risky..
    Gotta have this too:
    http://www.bytheswordinc.com/p-1677-...FY1FMgodjjoAQA
    the luxury version even:
    http://www.bytheswordinc.com/p-2103-...lt-bf-340.aspx
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    I do trust her. I am 100% sure she wont do anything she should not be doing. Still it feels very weird!
    I´m not worried she will do anything stupid. I´m worried the guys are assholes! putting up spycams in the shower and what not.. :P

Trust is earned not given. Dude shes living with four random guys. This is like swimming in deep water with out floaties, you might drowned you might not. Think of the worst case scenario they throw a party get her drunk and pipe her four ways from Sunday. Then ask yourself would you love her regardless. Then make your decision.

Deleted
    To be fair, a few of my mates live in HMO flats (UK version of a shared apartment). So there are like 4+ of them staying there and I can only think of one case where people have slept together. That's with a turnover of about 20 people total as well.

It makes for an awkward living arrangement and most people don't really do it. I would be more worried about her bringing home random guys from a club than a flat mate trying to sleep with her.

Come to think of it, that one case is the only case I know of any of my friends who lived together and slept together. I shared a flat with a girl for 2 years, just the two of us, and nothing ever happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trust is the ground base of any relationship. I know you said you trust her, but you made this thread which implies you have a suspicious mind. If you don't trust her, then you need to rethink and maybe have a conversation with her. Goodluck.
    Hi

Would she be fine if you were living with 4 girls? Being in a relationship trust is important but I wouldn't allow my girl to live with 4 other men and she wouldn't think that was a respectful thing to do! Every relationship is different though.. if you don't like it you have the right to be if she doesn't care maybe she's not the one for you.

so then check the shower head if you find anything beat the piss out of them with it

Well, I lived in apartment with two girls when I was dating a girl from the other town. We figured it out somehow. It's all about trust.

UPD: Also what other people said - sleeping with roommates is pretty rare, cause it's awkward to live with your sex partner and not be in a relationship with them.
    Last edited by namelessone; 2013-08-20 at 03:42 PM.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...