I need some suggestions and help with my Transmog.

Hi. I have a lvl 90 Female Pandaren Monk with that is using the following
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iaochun/simple

What I am looking for specifically is weapons that match, or that would like nice with what I have. As an aside, I will be changing the head to Cursed Vision of Sargeras( bandanna over the eyes) as soon as Illidan decides to drop it.
    Last edited by ColbaneX; 2013-08-20 at 04:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    .....( bandanna over the eyes).....
    "Blindfold" might be the term you're looking for.

You can find a blindfold type thing in Black Temple it drops of Illidan the last boss.

What sort of theme are you looking at? I could recommend black 1h weapons but that isn't going to help if they are out of theme
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    What sort of theme are you looking at? I could recommend black 1h weapons but that isn't going to help if they are out of theme
    Shooting for "Ninja" esque.

Rune Sword is good if you fancy the samurai look. Grieving Spellblade if you want something darker.

If you end up using a 2H, Life-Staff of the Web Lair or Staff of Natural Fury would suit.

Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Rune Sword is good if you fancy the samurai look. Grieving Spellblade if you want something darker.

If you end up using a 2H, Life-Staff of the Web Lair or Staff of Natural Fury would suit.
    I like those Katanas. I guess I'll have to start farming in whatever area they drop in.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    You're going for a ninja-style appearance, mostly black, and nothing that stands out. I honestly don't know what weapons monks can use, but here's a few suggestions that might take your fancy;
    - Malice (Sword, item #45266, ilvl 232)
    - Bloodcrush Cudgel (Mace, item #46351, ilvl 219)
    - Broken Promise (Sword, item #40345, ilvl 213)
    - [HC] Gutbuster (Mace, item #51893, ilvl 264)
    - Last Word (Mace, item #50179, ilvl 264)
    - Wrathful Gladiator's Cleaver (Axe, item #51515, ilvl 264)

All of those are darker in colour. I believe that there's some fist weapons from Eredar Twins that would be a nice fit too as they don't stand out too much, and aren't overly bright (at least from what I recall).

Those are the only weapons I've got that might be relevant, but I'm sure someone else can recommend some more.
    I followed Seti's link and found several black handled Katanas that look nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's missing an element that makes the outfit pop.

you should try to find that one item that sort of adds a highlight to the ninja scheme.
    Hi

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd use icy veins transmog lists, such as http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrif...model-list-wow
    Change "sword" for "x" part of gear and you'll get the same display with that part of equipment.

None better than you to know what you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra85 View Post
    it's missing an element that makes the outfit pop.

you should try to find that one item that sort of adds a highlight to the ninja scheme.
    For me the whole theme is supposed to be a little bit subtle and understated. Ninja don't wear flashy clothes. However, like I said I'm trying to get Cursed Vision of Sargeras.
    Last edited by ColbaneX; 2013-08-20 at 04:50 PM.