Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ...
    There's no need to do legendary quests in SoO. You will be able to get your cloak on day one without stepping foot in a raid.
    I know. It was just a reference as to why you would previously need to do LFR, even as a heroic raider.
    [sic]

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladinne1 View Post
    I know. It was just a reference as to why you would previously need to do LFR, even as a heroic raider.
    Well, imagine if all raids had the same lockout. Then heroic raiders would be forced to do clean-up normals and/or pugs to get all their legendary stone-type things. And while running LFR might be irritating, it would be way worse to have to do it in normal for most guild members.

Imagine if LFR didn't drop legendary stone-type things. Same situation.

Most raiders realize that LFR is a time-saving convenience when hunting legendary stone-type things and horribly OP trinkets. A few don't think it through and so they bitch about being "forced" to do LFR when in fact if LFR wasn't there, their lives would suck more.

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    You think we don't already?
    Most raids don't farm the entire leftover normal bosses, and if they do, not with the same members.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    Most raids don't farm the entire leftover normal bosses, and if they do, not with the same members.
    Most raids do clean it. Heck, gear is the strongest nerf an encounter gets during the course of an entire patch cycle, nobody serious enough to do heroics ignores that fact and punishes himself by not clearing normals.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by Toc View Post
    The reason I see many casuals state they like LFR is because they don't have the time/schedule to commit to a raiding guild. I 100% understand this and agree.

Then I watch some "progression" raiders come back and say, "If you can't commit to raiding then you shouldn't be raiding."

Then I watch these same people who claim to be "progression" raiders whine that they have to commit more time to running LFR and now flex to min/max their characters.

This makes me giggle. Until the people of this game realize that they way they play is not the one and only way these threads will never stop.
    well its really simple - all people some kind of stubborn idiots with their own views of how world works and since people are so stubborn they will never acknowlege other people opinions -_- thats the beauty of internet - eveyrone is right and at the same time everyone is mistaken cause they try to force their own opinions on other people which will never work -_-