Wana get back into game

As the Tittle says i wana get back into the game but i forgot my pw and somehow managed to lost my serial number is there anyway to fix the issue or am i shit out of luck?

You'll need your serial number for a quick fix - if you have the credit card info and address information that was put down during purchase, you can contact support and get it that way.
    "I find this rain quite pleasant. It feels as though raindrops are blessing our victory..."

Well i do and don't it was payed with my debit card i think which was canceld but i still have the adress info

Seems fishy, like you're trying to steal the account of somebody you know.

Nope was just a dumbass and lost my serial number lol, and closed to debit least the part that lets you online purchase due to losing money due to no income

Create a support account here, they should be able to help you out.

https://en.support.guildwars2.com/ap...create_account
    Morpheus: Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? Do you think that's air you're breathing now?

Customer support are very fast and very good. They should be able to sort you out

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping View Post
    Customer support are very fast and very good. They should be able to sort you out
    Yea I had to figure out my GW1 info to link accounts so I could use my email address but hadn't even seen the GW1 box since I converted friends from it to WoW. I just had to answer a question and they linked it for me.

yeah their customer support is A+, many a time i've had them sort my password e.t.c. out

Yep started again just gotta figure my goal out since theres sooo much new stuff