Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by razkah View Post
    I have posted a video of my 39 wave clear on youtube. It's just a stream highlight uploaded to YT, but I posted my strategy/tips on it too. I am sure the method I used could bring me to over 50, although I'm also sure it's not the most optimal because there is at least one person who managed 70 - there's definitely something I don't know. I can't link it, but you can find it. (Don't mistake this for channel promotion please, it is just a single WoW video on my very personal channel.)
    Just dropping by to clarify that in this context, linking an educational video that will help other fellow forumgoers will not be concidered advertisement. As long as you don't post the video in the intent of generating more publicity / clicks for your channel, and there is an educational aspect to it that will benefit us other readers, go ahead. So to summarize, in this context it's perfectly fine.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Melian View Post
    Damage is quite Easy. Just wait for the Sha mobs to be vulnerable to nuke them down.

But i also tried Tanking Mode. Bronze was quite easy, too. Even with Destruction and VW Pet as a Tank. But i wiped on the last wave in Silver-Mode about 10 times with Demo tanking. I think it is impossible with Destru or Affli. With Demo it propably is possible with luck - or maybe a different approach i tried.
    I would appreciate any Tips for that
    I did silver tank FoS as destruction a couple days ago. Was pretty easy once i realized that I could fear all the hard hitting mobs off of my VW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did this to wave 37 as destro in not too many tries. It's actually quite easy once you learn to recognize the waves a little.

Deleted
    Just did gold tank. That last round is just insane, you gotta rely on a bit of luck with the enraged adds deciding to use that stun attack instead of a melee, as you can obviously dodge that. Although they run stupidly fast it's still helpful to teleport / gate / leap away as it gives you vital seconds. Once you've survived the enrage bit it's just a piece of cake, use shadowfury, howl of terror and carrion swarm on cooldown, and your infernal / her attacks should get them all down before the second enrage.

How feasible is it to get Proving Yourself: Endless Damage (Wave 30) as Demonology? I consider myself okay and I have been really struggling with endless mode, even on the first 10 waves. Has anyone gotten the achievement as Demonology? If so, do you have any tips/tricks for success? Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have only bothered to attempt gold damage once (I failed but I went in without having done any research whatsoever, didn't care to change around my reforging etc or use buffs and different talents.
    Bronze and silver where ridiculously simple. But those banana throwing monkeys got me when I came to gold. My own fault of course.

Going to do it some other time, got too much other things to do still. And proving grounds isn't going anywhere.
    Most likely going to do the endless for healing instead, as healing is my best role.

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    [*]Round 5: 60 seconds. 1 Small Banana-Tosser, 1 Small Mystic, 1 Small Sha. 1 Buff chest.
    I do not know if anyone caught it, but there is no buff chest in wave 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    warlock much better tank on gold then any tank class. At least easy enough.

On round X6 in endless you can fear one of the healers, put RoF up on the adds ( if destro ) and burn the other healer. This way you don't have to deal with preventing 2 heals at the same time. If one does go through, you can use the little adds as collateral.

I did endless wave 38, finished with 3855 points, then went for the FoS.

Silver was quite easy once I stoped using sacrificial pact and started with soul link + GoSup.

But the thing is, has ANYONE gotten gold tank? Anything that targets the monk damages her for an ultrageus amount, so I just stop trying thinking that later waves from gold is gonna be impossible to manage.

Just choked on wave 38 at like 3786 points or something. Accidentally picked up one of the Berserkings to early so couldn't kill in time :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    I did endless wave 38, finished with 3855 points, then went for the FoS.

Silver was quite easy once I stoped using sacrificial pact and started with soul link + GoSup.

But the thing is, has ANYONE gotten gold tank? Anything that targets the monk damages her for an ultrageus amount, so I just stop trying thinking that later waves from gold is gonna be impossible to manage.
    I have it. You need DA (so obviously specced demo) for the taunt. And you need a bit of luck on round 10 - you can use your gateway and demonic leap to escape the 2 giant adds during some of their enrage, but you have to hope they begin casting their cone attack pretty quickly. Dark Bargain doesn't last long enough to keep you alive on its own, but an aoe ground attack can obviously be avoided for 0 damage. You also want to spec MF to get big aoe which will pick up any adds that spawn while you're running for your life.

Oh and stam food + flask is essential.

Unfortunately there's no achievement for it
    Last edited by mmoc2503427504; 2013-10-11 at 09:07 PM.

Deleted
    Anyone gotten past wave 40? I was about halfway through wave 38 with plenty of time to spare when the instance server crashed. Gutted.

Deleted
    Just had a go as destro after finding it really, really hard with demo (damage obv). Got to round 64, and there was 1 mob left with about 10k hp To my dismay I then realised I forgot to reflask and eat after round 60. I'm sure I would have reached at least 70 had I not made that blunder, as my setup for handling waves 5-10 was pretty much perfect at that point and I was finishing them with at least 5 seconds to spare.

World #17 isn't bad I guess.

So yeah, to anybody still trying this as demo... don't. It's so much harder. I couldn't even get past 34 before the imp nerf, so it'd be even worse now.
    Last edited by mmoc2503427504; 2013-10-11 at 11:18 PM.

Deleted
    someone has numbers for betters stats as destro for endless? haste > mastery= crit? or mastery>crit> haste? or....