Computer Upgrade advices needed!

Hi guys!
    Sooo i'm planning to upgrade my computer which was bought on Aug, 2010. Everything's good though, except my video card runs a bit wamer than usual (running wow at medium setting gets the card to around 82℃, could be up to 85℃ sometimes), which is okay for me because i didnt go for dust cleaning for about one year lol.
    Anyway, my budge would be $500+, but i hope it wouldn't exceed $1000. Btw, i live in Canada, so the prices here would be a bit less competitve than U.S i guess.

Here's my current computer setup:
    CPU: Intel Core i5 750, 2.67GHz ( for the cpu cooler i think i just used the one comes with the cpu)
    Motherboard: Asus P7P55D
    Video Card: Asus Nvidia GTX 465 1G
    Memory: G.skill 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600MHz
    Storage: Seagate 3500830AS (500G) (This one's kinda old - i got it off from my 1st computer bought in 2008)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 5000AALS (500G)
    Case: It's an Antec one, sorry i really can't find which one it is, i lost the receipt and the box contains it . It has 2 fans in front, one in the side, one on top, and two in the back, and they are all working well so i think the video card temp problem should not be related to the case.
    Power supply: same thing with case...but i know it's an Antec and it's 500w
    Monitor: 1. Acer H274HL 27' 2. Samsung SAM030C 22'

Other stuff like mouse or keyboard, since i won't change them so i didn't post. Also, monitors i won't change also, i just list them since they might affect the choice of a new video card, right?

I mainly just play Wow at medium setting, but recently when i open 2 or more wow at same time, it lags a lot. Any necessity to upgrade to 16G memory?

Any advice and thank you!
    Last edited by Watericemoon; 2013-08-20 at 08:55 PM.

You didn't mention which video card you're using.

Anyway, if it's for WoW you should swap motherboard and processor (can keep current RAM, adding more won't do shit), if it's for non-MMORPG games probably graphics card needs to go too if it's from 2010.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

OMG lololol stupid me haha

thanks for pointing it out! I am using an Asus GTX 465 now.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($239.99 @ NCIX)
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($61.34 @ DirectCanada)
    Motherboard: Asus Z87-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($139.75 @ Vuugo)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card ($274.98 @ Newegg Canada)
    Total: $716.06
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-08-20 16:58 EDT-0400)

The PSU I'm guessing it's an Antec EarthWatts? Those units are generally pretty good.

If you wanted to save a bit I guess you could swap the card down to a 660.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Thanks for the advice. Mmo-champion won't let me reply with quote yet. It seems pretty good for me Btw do you suggest a SSD in my setup?

An SSD will not increase gaming performance, strictly speaking. It will, however, dramatically change loading times for about every game out there and boot times for your operating system. It's definitely a great quality of life change and I'd recommend investing into one. Just check out how much disk space your applications/OS take and decide your SSD space accordingly, while you'll keep all your storage/less used/less intensive applications on the HDD. The Samsung 840 EVO is a great choice right now.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

All right i will look into that one. Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($239.99 @ NCIX)
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($61.34 @ DirectCanada)
    Motherboard: Asus Z87-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($139.75 @ Vuugo)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card ($274.98 @ Newegg Canada)
    Total: $716.06
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-08-20 16:58 EDT-0400)

The PSU I'm guessing it's an Antec EarthWatts? Those units are generally pretty good.

If you wanted to save a bit I guess you could swap the card down to a 660.
    Good setup right there. And I am guessing you can build yourself as you are only looking for an upgrade package there. And as someone said investing in an SSD is a great idea for faster boot/load times. http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/part/sams...ive-mz7td250bw is a good one if you got the cash otherwise just go for a 120GB as it is still a really nice thing to have but I would say get a 250 since its nice with some extra space for new games and such.