Getting raid ready in MoP

Hello all, I know there may be a forum here somewhere about it but I am looking for a little help with an easy answer. I have not played in months and have recently come back to get the 90 experience just to see the content I have missed (PVE). So as it stand I have an 89 monk with almost no reputations built. I would like to know When I hit 90 what is the quickest way to get gear, where should I go what should I do?
    I know sha of fear? drops boots, I am pretty poor so I can't really buy gear, I have about 1400 JP. I have a friend to help with heroics. Currently sitting on 438 Ilevel. All the world bosses I know I should do weekly. But what about those token things that let me reroll for gear Where do I go to receive them? All tips welcome. No trolls please!

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/04/10/gu...p-alts-in-mop/

This is a decent article to start with. One important thing to remember is the next patch is most likely going to be here on the 27th, so you can then do the Timeless Isle for way better gear than you could get right now. Just focus on getting to 90 and maxing your valor in preparation for 5.4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzaka712 View Post
    Hello all, I know there may be a forum here somewhere about it but I am looking for a little help with an easy answer. I have not played in months and have recently come back to get the 90 experience just to see the content I have missed (PVE). So as it stand I have an 89 monk with almost no reputations built. I would like to know When I hit 90 what is the quickest way to get gear, where should I go what should I do?
    I know sha of fear? drops boots, I am pretty poor so I can't really buy gear, I have about 1400 JP. I have a friend to help with heroics. Currently sitting on 438 Ilevel. All the world bosses I know I should do weekly. But what about those token things that let me reroll for gear Where do I go to receive them? All tips welcome. No trolls please!
    Dont waste your time doing Sha for boots. Just do the Barrens quest and get the 502 boots instead. Much faster then getting a group for Sha(which no one like doing).

After that your best bet is run Reg heroics until you can get into LFR(ilvl 460,470,then 480). You can farm a rare on Thunder Isle for Key of Lei Shen. Good place to get Elder Charms to help you get gear faster. Cap you VP. Thats about all you can do w/o spending gold.

Thats how ive gotten my alts geared, without rep and spending gold.
    Last edited by Volbian; 2013-08-20 at 09:40 PM.

Thanks! Ill take all the advice I can get, where do I pick up the barrens quest at?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volbian View Post
    Dont waste your time doing Sha for boots. Just do the Barrens quest and get the 502 boots instead. Much faster then getting a group for Sha(which no one like doing).

After that your best bet is run Reg heroics until you can get into LFR(ilvl 460,470,then 480). You can farm a rare on Thunder Isle for Key of Lei Shen. Good place to get Elder Charms to help you get gear faster. Cap you VP. Thats about all you can do w/o spending gold.

Thats how ive gotten my alts geared, without rep and spending gold.
    I second this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzaka712 View Post
    Thanks! Ill take all the advice I can get, where do I pick up the barrens quest at?
    It starts at Shrine. Talk to Lore master Cho. Do the Scenarios. He will give you a quest to talk to goblin on Shrine balcony and it ports you to Barrens.

Oh and you dont have to do the Weekly. Just collect the 15 items of lumber,meat,wood,stone. Once you turn that in. the panda has the quest for you to go to Kun lai and help the old man up the mountain. Then you get your boots.
    Last edited by Volbian; 2013-08-20 at 10:34 PM.