Thread: RP PVE vs PVE

RP PVE vs PVE

Hi all

I'm a returning player to the SWTOR universe and I've been wondering, which servers are better for older and more mature players, RP PVE or PVE?. My current account is on the PVE server the Red Eclipse and it was the reason I left the game, though I have to say it has improved since my last visit. So could anyone shed some light on this for me, are RP servers generally populated with more mature players than PVE servers, or are they the same, or even, worse?. Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated, as I am thinking about jumping ship from the Red Eclipse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always roll on RP servers...typically I find them to have a better community. Don't think that means everyone is super mature. I logged onto Ebon Hawk last night just in time to hear a very interesting debate going on about nipples.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    I always roll on RP servers...typically I find them to have a better community. Don't think that means everyone is super mature. I logged onto Ebon Hawk last night just in time to hear a very interesting debate going on about nipples.
    Year your kind is super annoying. Same as useless NPCs, just poluting space... "derp community is friendly"... ><

I thought that kind of chat was very much frowned upon on RP servers and that the majority of people reported stuff like that to get the people posting it removed.

What are players characters like in RP servers in general, do you get people running about with characters called s**thead and ALLiMPZsux and other stupid stuff like that?.

Thanks for your help guys I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, but to be honest I'm not sure if I even want to come back to the game, I cant even contact anyone at SWTOR, there attitude towards customer service is disgraceful, there discrimination towards there customers based on there 'status' is disgusting. I'm totally isolated from contacting anyone because i'm 'only' prefered status, all I want to do is contact an advisor and ask a simple question. I was thinking of renewing my subscription but I'm having seconds thoughts now.

I'm glad to hear you got some good customer service via telephone dragothica, however I cant say the same, every expirience I have had with dealing with them via telephone has been nothing short of a nightmare and I've never been able to resolve an issue with them over the phone. I really enjoy this game so i'll persevere, for now.

This thread was very helpful, thank you all

Deleted
    I have found that they are usually the same but the crowd on rp servers in more matrure.