Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    More fish in the sea, your a fantastic guy, time heals all wounds, you were to good for her, and so on. Enjoy or single life buddy, time to party!

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way you wrote the OP, it sounds like you may be a little overbearing. 3 months isn't a very long time. And isn't really enough time for her to be your life. You probably smothered her too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veighnerg View Post
    Not to suggest that it did happen but people who have been through traumatic experiences can suddenly go into a state where they want nothing to do with anyone which includes friends and family. Is it possible she was sexually assaulted and told noone about it? People who get sexually assaulted can sometimes also think that they have been soiled in some way or another and are no longer "good enough" to be in a relationship with anyone else because of it.

Hopefully that is not the case and it is just some mood swing type deal (ya know, hormones and all).
    I gotta say i hope this didn;t happen but now you've got me thinking about some people i've dated..Though alot of them were pretty crazy to begin with...

Also some people like myself just need isolation every so often..I know after some relationship stuff i cut myself off...Though i was broken up with not the other way around..Still who knows..Could also be trying to get rid of her own feelings for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    3 month of pure love without any fight.
    Well, there's your trouble. How boring.

When a girl says she "may not be the one for you" it usually means she's getting some D on the side, or having someone else's kid.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

I'm betting as other have stated, she found someone else.

CPSP. The signs are all there, and I was certain once you talked about how much your parents were loving her.

Fucking plague these days. It's a shame. I'm sorry for your CPSP.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    CPSP. The signs are all there, and I was certain once you talked about how much your parents were loving her.

CPSP Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program
    CPSP College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan
    CPSP Canadian Paediatric Surveillance Program
    CPSP Consumer Product Safety Commission
    CPSP College of Pastoral Supervision and Psychotherapy
    CPSP Continuity Preserving Signal Processing
    CPSP Colorado Public Safety Partnership
    CPSP Customize Playstation Portable

??? That's one I've never seen before lol
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

The junior high years are the toughest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post

What CPSP even mean? o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    She said that she not sure anymore. She thinking that she not the girl for me
    Only thing I can suggest is give it time. If she said that and if this is entirely based on herself and not you, then it's possible that she just got scared for one reason or another. Not unheard of that some people start having self doubts and don't think they're worthy of someone who's treating them really well, or have other fears associated with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    If she's ignoring her friends as well, it's clearly something larger than just you or another guy.
    Yeah thats wierd. I would probably make sure her parents know she is acting strange(that is if she has never done this before) and then leave her alone for a while unless she contacts you. If its been more than a week and you havent heard anything, send her some flowers with a note that says she can talk to you about anything that is troubling her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Give her some time to figure shit out if she really does have feelings for you she will eventually say something.

YOUNG HEARTS ....

BEAT FREEEEEEEEEEEEE ....

TONIGHT!

TIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE

ISSSSSSS OOOOOOOONNNNNNNN

YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR

SSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It sucks but you'll get over it. All part of growing up.

Give it a week, if it's clear she's moved on you've got a few options:

1) Be lame and whine about it on the Internet, get obsessed, be rather stuck in the rut of life just reading books and listening to music because it's easier to fill your head with the words of others than your own doubts. (This option sucks, it's what I went through in High School and I guarantee the other ones are more fun.)

2) Have a hot friend of yours come over with some weed and booze and spend as much time as you can completely fucking debauched. (This is the fun option, but holds very little in the way of chance for reconciliation unless you're also ok knowing she may plow some dude (or lady, who are we to judge?).)

3) Pretty much option 1 but in a group setting. Go out with friends, go dancing, be an adult about the whole thing. Tell her you love her and still care and that while you're not giving her up neither are you going to hold on. You're going to go out and live your life, maybe hit the gym harder, write something that breaks your heart, visit with friends, plan a road trip. Just get out and live life and become a better person. (This is the option that pays off the most in the long term.)

Im sorry dude. Same shit here as well. Gf of 4 years is leaving to go back home. Weve had a great 4 yrs and she is my best friend. Ive been filling the dead inside feels with alcohol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like something bigger is going on here. I would make damn sure that she's alright. I don't want to scare you but a very good friend of mine did something similar nobody could get a hold of him for weeks. Later they found him in his apartment closet; he hung himself. I found out later that he had gotten his doctorate denied and he had been on anti-depressants. The worst things happen when you least expect them.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

She met someone else, and her friends are just covering for her when they tell you she's ignoring them too. They're trying to let you down easy. So, take this with grace, keep your self-respect, and move on. Quit asking her friends about her, and break off all contact with her completely. If she decides to come back later on down the road, you can decide what to do with her at that point.

In the meantime, just go live your life!

(And given the extremely small (~1%) chance that she really is just loony-toons and decided to cut everyone off to deal with her teen angst or whatever, then you're still better off without her. It's not your responsibility to fix a broken girl like that, and chances are very high you can't anyway. I highly doubt this is what happened, however.)
    Last edited by Dookles; 2013-08-21 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Sounds like something bigger is going on here. I would make damn sure that she's alright. I don't want to scare you but a very good friend of mine did something similar nobody could get a hold of him for weeks. Later they found him in his apartment closet; he hung himself. I found out later that he had gotten his doctorate denied and he had been on anti-depressants. The worst things happen when you least expect them.
    Yeah thats what Id be worried about. Things like shunning your friends are warning signs of suicide. It might not be that but I wouldnt take the chance. Thats why I would contact her family so they know whats going on and can deal with it if its private or sensitive. Let them know you will help if they need it and theyll come get you if they need you.

Get drunk and hit up a brothel, will make you feel good as new.

Or if you're under 18, get drunk and hit up a party, meet some new chicks. Don't sit at home being depressed all day everyday, get your ass up and do something!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    Well.. Hello..

I'm lost and i'm trying to figure out what is happening right now but this is so painful. Let me put you in context first..

I spend the entire last week with my now ex girlfriend (it was her birthday last Monday) so like a good boyfriend i did everything to show her that she matter to me, give her gift and do some thing she love everyday to make her feel special and all. I'm a nice guy, very romantic and very kind so.. I'm almost like that everyday. When i love my girl, i love her and she meant everything for me.

Everything was perfect between us. 3 month of pure love without any fight. We were like a perfect couple. Every times she has the chance she was telling me that she love me and want to be serious with me, that she never find a guy like me and.. i believe it.. I was in love and her too..she was showing it very well. She seem honest !

I became a good friend with her dad and brother. Her family was loving me and mine was loving her. Nothing bad could happens.. I was an happy camper.

But then something happens. Saturday morning she call me

She said that she not sure anymore. She thinking that she not the girl for me and don't want to be with me anymore.. Her last word was ''I love you so much but i'm not sure of nothing'' Then she hang up the phone and still today she ignoring me..

She ignoring her friends too... We are all in the same boat. No one now what happens and why she do that. They are telling me that she not a girl like that, that she very honest and all since the beginning but now for everyone this is just a big ''What the f..?'' .. I'm here and i'm lost. I'm suffering and i don't know what is worse.

The fact that i lost my girlfriend or all the question i still have unanswered in my head...

What can i do ? Damn..
    I hate to say it, but it sounds like she was either cheating on you, or just found someone else. If she ditched you like that, just be thankful she didn't do it years from now when you have kids. She obviously didn't respect you.

Chin up, there's more fish in the sea.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

i dont trust poeple
    i dont want anything serious

and the most important thing in my life

i live pretty happy like that