Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Lorewise, most races can be most classes, as races aren't limited when it comes to most schools of magic. The only real playable class that is race specific is the Druid, as one must be blessed/touched by nature to achieve the powers of druidism.

It always pissed me off that taurens couldn't be mages/warlocks/rogues when it's entirely possible, regardless of culture.

Field Marshal Rathnor The Flesher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Norgannon the Dreamweaver View Post
    It always pissed me off that taurens couldn't be mages/warlocks/rogues when it's entirely possible, regardless of culture.
    I'll give you casters, but you gotta see why an 8-foot tall, 500-pound bull-man with hooved feet would not make a very effective sneak.

Something as simple as names or titles would do a lot. Like calling draenei paladins exarchs, orc arms warriors getting a blademaster title..etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoi View Post
    They could just rename classes for certain races

Night elf hunter = sentinel
    Be pally = blood knight
    Tauren pally = sunwalker
    god mountaineer,technomage, plagueshifter,assasin,mountain king,blademaster the list literally goes on
    I'm feeling this idea.

Throw in some different abilities (that do the same thing however) and animations, and I think it'd be mint.
    Looking to refund your Warlords of Draenor purchase? Contact Support chat directly - here.

"We don't really have any idea what most players want." - GC

Quote Originally Posted by Rathnor The Flesher View Post
    I'll give you casters, but you gotta see why an 8-foot tall, 500-pound bull-man with hooved feet would not make a very effective sneak.
    It doesn't matter. Taurens should be whatever the hell they want.