Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[Anime] Did you ever...

Did you ever watched the same anime twice?

I do not have the habit of going through replays on animes but right now I'm kinda nostalgic about some of them and would like to hear about experiences from who already done it, was it worth it? Did you laugh again? Had fun? Or.. cried?

Please, post in here the ones that you thought would deserve a replay!

Thank you!

Well, I watched the entire Dragonball/Z/GT series over again a few months ago. But the first time I had watched it it was on TV, so there were some episodes I missed. Some of them I already had seen, most I'd say, but there were some new ones.

As for series I've watched completely, I don't think that I have yet. I do plan to rewatch Darker Than Black at some point, I've rewatched pieces of Hellsing Ultimate, and there are a couple others I wouldn't mind watching a second time. But I'm not going to until I finish watching all the ones I haven't seen that I'm interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    Did you ever watched the same anime twice?

I do not have the habit of going through replays on animes but right now I'm kinda nostalgic about some of them and would like to hear about experiences from who already done it, was it worth it? Did you laugh again? Had fun? Or.. cried?

Please, post in here the ones that you thought would deserve a replay!

Thank you!
    ive watched animes again if its been a long time or if im getting my friends/family into a show.

i dont usually rewatch things close to when i watch them originally though.

although ive watched fma brotherhood like 4 times
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

after about 6 months I'm willing to rewatch, before that though i get bored quickly

not watching naruto atm but im planning on rewatching naruto shippuden when the anime catches up to the point where tobi is unmasked. should be epic.

I've watched Gurren Lagann 20+ times.

Not a single regret.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Well I only really started watching anime in November so there is still so much I am yet to see. But I have been rewatching Soul eater at a friends house while he is watching it for the first time. Honestly it was the 3rd anime I watched and it nearly feels fresh to me again due to it been so long since I last seen it.

But if I was to rewatch anything that I have seen in the last 3-4 months I would not think I'd enjoy it very much

10+ Year Old Account
    Only anime I have watched twice is Code Geass, best anime by far.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

I have to rewatch Goldenboy and FLCL every now and again. I love both series, and as they are both 6 episodes long it's not much of a time sink. I just rewatched DBZ and I'm starting to watch Digimon and Paranoia Agent again. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    I know Avatar The Last Airbender isn't anime but it's pretty much anime-inspired since it wasn't made in Japan but I'll tell you what, I've watched it over and over again, never gets old.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen Godannar like 3-4 tines Gravion about 4-6 Code Geass 5-8, Vandread....Lets just say this one and pretty much any tenchi series need no one knows...El Hazard like 4 times FMP I don't know how many, Negima like 5-6 and yeah a BUNCH of others many times including but not limited to Gundam pretty much any of em, Outlaw Star Escaflowne and yeah....

I've thought about doing it a lot.. but the problem I always have into about the 1st or 2nd episode is I realize i know what's going to happen everytime, and it ends up being a killjoy cause i just remember everything going to happen and i lose the buildup

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus11456 View Post
    I've thought about doing it a lot.. but the problem I always have into about the 1st or 2nd episode is I realize i know what's going to happen everytime, and it ends up being a killjoy cause i just remember everything going to happen and i lose the buildup
    It's weird, I watched FMA and I watched it all within about a week or so and I can't get myself to go back and watch it like I can A:TLA. Don't get me wrong, FMA is fucking amazing but just something I couldn't watch twice.
    Hey everyone

I have watched Baccano a couple of times, and the same with Code Geass.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    It's weird, I watched FMA and I watched it all within about a week or so and I can't get myself to go back and watch it like I can A:TLA. Don't get me wrong, FMA is fucking amazing but just something I couldn't watch twice.
    yeah i just can't do it even on my favorite ones, wish i could lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    FMA isn't the best rewatch series in my mind...I like more fun things by and large for rewatching myself.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    I've watched Gurren Lagann 20+ times.

Not a single regret.
    This is about the only one I'll rewatch on my own. I'll sit through anything again if there's a new person with me. Makes the experience fresh again. Oh, and FLCL for the giggles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I watch Serial Experiments Lain at least once a year so that has been about 7-8 times I've seen it now.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whole naruto and naruto shippuden as far as it goes and also elfen lied ive watched several times

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    FMA isn't the best rewatch series in my mind...I like more fun things by and large for rewatching myself.
    Yeah it just feels like something you watch once and that's it.
    Hey everyone