Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    OMG CAN'T WAIT O____O
    So excited damn!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Diablo 3 only did well based on name recognition and hype caused by the awesome two games that came before it. We've all seen how horrible 3 was, I don't see this doing as well. I was a long time fan of the diablo series and I won't be touching this pile of crap with a ten foot pole.
    sorry but diablo 1 was by no means amazing. it was good at the time yeah, but i remember having a bunch of problems with that game. same goes for diablo 2. pre LoD, that game was a total joke. and dont get me wrong. i enjoyed the HELL lout of D2 and played it a bunch with my friends but im not gonna sit here and pretend that it was any better than D3. ive played a ton of D3 and enjoy it as much as i did D2.

OT: this looks amazing. cant wait to get my hands on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks awesome, can't wait

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    This cinematic is simply awesome, Blizzard should focus on this theme even in WoW, instead of Human & Orc comic fight with Panda.
    What theme? Angels going wacko? There aren't even angels in Warcraft, and honestly the trailer was boring...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Trailer is badass. Probably won't buy the expansion set because I just don't really enjoy the Diablo Concept, but meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty awesome. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    That was pretty awesome, that's a proper CG trailer. I knew that we where going to get a paladin type class, crusader looks pretty awesome. Finally we can get a class that isn't a glass cannon, or at least I hope its going to be a class with very high defense. One thing that bugs me is the new level cap, didn't they say over and over again that they wouldn't increase the level cap? Or is it a new level cap for paragon levels only?
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Fucking Blizzard. I swear... Making these awesome cinematics. Adding my favorite class. Now I have to buy the expansion even though I know it's going to suck.

15+ Year Old Account
    Huge trove of info here:

http://www.diablofans.com/news/1975-...ust-confirmed/

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    Fucking Blizzard. I swear... Making these awesome cinematics. Adding my favorite class. Now I have to buy the expansion even though I know it's going to suck.
    check the link above. You may yet have a change of opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    sorry but diablo 1 was by no means amazing. it was good at the time yeah, but i remember having a bunch of problems with that game. same goes for diablo 2. pre LoD, that game was a total joke. and dont get me wrong. i enjoyed the HELL lout of D2 and played it a bunch with my friends but im not gonna sit here and pretend that it was any better than D3. ive played a ton of D3 and enjoy it as much as i did D2.

OT: this looks amazing. cant wait to get my hands on it.
    You're in the minority. Millions of people aren't going to rush out and buy this on day one like they did with D3. Blizzard has lost trust with their consumers. I know I felt ripped off and wanted my money back after buying it. Most will wait for reviews, and if the key problems with D3 aren't addressed they will pass. Maybe they should concentrate on giving us what they promised on the friggen box before thinking about an expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    Yeah, people just don't remember how crap D2classic was. LOD and 10 patches of LOD cloud the memory.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

"New Level Cap"

Can't say i'm surprised, but I feel bad for the people that spend tens of thousands of dollars on items that will now be worth nothing. Part of me was thinking they'd just add another 50 Paragon levels or something, but the AH is a total mess and new level cap is really the only way to "reset" it because they aren't doing ladders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm buying it....maybe it'll even be a good game

Wow, so we get to fight death this time! And when we defeat death; Diablo III: SuperDeath! Followed by Diablo IV: Return of Death!

10+ Year Old Account
    As usual, hater's gonna hate. It's the cool thing to do apparently.

I for one am looking forward to it. Already several improvements coming that will (for me at least) make Diablo a whole lot more enjoyable. And we haven't seen much info yet.

The Dark Below Confirmed. nothing more, nothing less. Good played, good played. *takes of the hat in glamorous move*

Deleted
    Cinematic was amazing.

Will defo get it (and defo get CE).

Will I play it as much as I played DII LoD, doubtful but I have kind of moved on

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    I loled at:

"Diablo III: The Reaper of Wallets".

Oh so true....
    That's like saying "suicide ftw". It's as stupid as it sounds.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    "New Level Cap"

Can't say i'm surprised, but I feel bad for the people that spend tens of thousands of dollars on items that will now be worth nothing. Part of me was thinking they'd just add another 50 Paragon levels or something, but the AH is a total mess and new level cap is really the only way to "reset" it because they aren't doing ladders.
    Paragon is being reworked be an accountwide character buffing system. With no level cap. No guarantee on this but chances look good that when the Paragon revamp hits, Blizz is going to take the cumulative amount of paragon levels acquired on your characters and apply the sum value to your account.

Loot Run feature is basically the popular demanded "Endless Dungeon"

Mystic be brought into the game and will offer transmog and reforge services.

Legendaries will be getting a meaningful revamp that will make them actually legendary instead of just the glorified rares they currently are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    "New Level Cap"

Kinda their problem for spending thousands of dollars on game eh?
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."