Looking for a socially conscious, anti-oppression guild

G'day!

I'm coming back to WoW after a lengthy absence. I'm looking for the right guild to join. I'm mostly flexible in what I'm looking for, but I definitely want to join a guild which enforces an anti-oppression policy.

On me:
    I'm open to PvP, raiding, what-have-you, but I'm likely to be starting out on a new server, so there'll be some leveling between me and any high-end content. I'm a young, white, straight man, but I have a reasonable understanding of privilege, and I'd like to game with people who share that understanding. I think I'm pretty easy to get along with, I'd be fun to have in a party.

Some preferences I have (Though, as I said, the only one I won't compromise on is the anti-oppression policy):
    - A PvP server
    - An Oceanic timezone
    - Horde faction

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I've tried to get in touch with a few that I've googled up, but I've had trouble getting a response. So if you'd like to have me along, it'd be cool if I could contact you out of the game. The forum won't let me send PMs until I've made 10 posts, so if you're comfortable with it, it might make things easier if you could PM me an email address or something.
    Last edited by WingsofTitanium; 2013-08-23 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Edited to remove the misuse of the word.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WingsofTitanium View Post
    heteronormative man
    had to look it up. hehe... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heteronormativity

Heteronormativity is linked to heterosexism and homophobia
    So you are a homophobe that is looking for a guild that wont bash you for your homophobia?
    Hi

Oh my, how embarrassing. This word does not mean what I think it means. I just meant "straight, cisgendered."

Welcome back!

[H - Caelestrasz - US (Oceananic)] Raiders of the Lost Ark is recruiting all members, levels and classes.

We are a level 25 social guild with mature (but fun!) members. We help people get gear, learn the game and have fun. We are

very active and are always running 5-mans, 3-mans and LFR together. We also raid and if you want to pursue that, we can talk

about it.

Even if you don't want to join, feel free to add me and shoot me some questions you may have about the game.

Add me to your RealID list (Battle Tag: Fredgalielin#6654) with the note: Guild Recruit

We also raid (2 teams going at the moment) so that option is there for you as well.
    We help people run dungeons, 3-mans, get/craft gear, gems, enchant - you name it!
    We've had quite a few people server transfer in the past few weeks and they all love us.

Hope to talk to you!
    Raiders of the Lost Ark (Cael) is recruiting! Add me to your RealID list (Battle Tag: Fredgalielin#6654)! Looking for raiders for 2 nights a week. Flasks, Food & guild repairs on raid night. Help with gems, enchants & crafted gear!