Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    can't remember her name but saw it mentioned somewhere... maybe scrolls of lore, think it started with a k
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    The traitor among Timewalkers. I'm not sure, but Timewalkers seem to be just a part of the Bronze Dragonflight, and Nozdormu is not a Timewalker per se. Therefore, they must refer to one of them, one from the Order itself.
    Well, I was basing it on the quest text:

I cannot tell you everything, not yet, but know this - there is a traitor amongst us. Tell no one of your mission today, and take caution around any of my flight while you hold the Vision of Time.

Since he says "any of my flight", it sounds like he's thankful you aided the Timewalkers, and concerned about a traitorous Bronze Dragon.

So I'm leaning toward it being either Nozdormu himself, or another bronze dragon who is trying to either create or prevent Murozond, and in the process inadvertently causes the Infinite Dragonflight to begin.

Updated Thread with rest of videos.

Wondering what does it say, if we see Garrosh in Cage and Anduin visiting him? Then Soridormi died ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Updated Thread with rest of videos.

Wondering what does it say, if we see Garrosh in Cage and Anduin visiting him? Then Soridormi died ?
    I think you missed the giveaway of the traitor because your Scene 3 video didn't have in-game sound turned on.

The soundtrack makes it pretty clear who it is via the use of 'dramatic music'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWvN36qP_Yk
    Last edited by Simca; 2013-09-16 at 02:58 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I think you missed the giveaway of the traitor because your Scene 3 video didn't have in-game sound turned on.

The soundtrack makes it pretty clear who it is via the use of 'dramatic music'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWvN36qP_Yk
    That, and the final video reveals who it is;

It's the guy who gives you the quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    That, and the final video reveals who it is;

It's the guy who gives you the quests.
    So what does this mean exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    More than likely this guy is trying to use this hourglass to achieve some awesome powerful evil plan, but it needed calibrating first. I expect that he didn't expect the player to see him in their visions.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    More than likely this guy is trying to use this hourglass to achieve some awesome powerful evil plan, but it needed calibrating first. I expect that he didn't expect the player to see him in their visions.
    I also say this in the grand scheme of things.

Why did Blizzard choose to introduce this storyline now?

Is it going to have to do with the next expansion's story?

So many questions raised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Kairoz killed Soridormi.

This means one of 2 things:

1) Kairoz is the traitor and the Timewalkers are the precursors to the Infinite Dragonflight, or:

2) Soridormi and Nozdormu are the traitors, the Bronze Dragonflight has already fractured, and those not sided with the Timewalkers are already en route to becoming Infinites through Old God corruption.

Either way, we are bearing witness to the birth of the Infinite Dragonflight. We've always known of their existence and that Nozdormu, as Murozond, was their leader. But we never knew the exact circumstances that let them come to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

World of Warcraft: Infinite confirmed? lol

The whole timeless isle and these visions of time things are really strange and kinda out of nowhere. Not sure what to make of all of it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    These are creepy without sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sceptical that Kairoz is supposed to be the traitor. I mean I know this is Blizzard, and their stories tend to be very simplistic and straightforward, but it still seems too easy & obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    No Kairoz is not the traitor, he appears in all the visions because he's the one showing it (you see what he sees), also why would he tell you that there's a traitor and then show you a vision and let you see that he's in there...

Note: After hearing it with the music..., it makes it looks like is really him, but that doesn't have sense

My only question is that, how do we know it's Soridormi? Does the quest text say it? It's not in the cinematic, at least not the first one I watched. I'm slow when it comes to doing these quests, I don't have all that much time with school..and since I'm poo raider, I'm still waiting on LFR to come out to get the hourglass started after getting all the stones.