Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you didn't even bother to get armor suited in time. I'm guessing moira had to watch you, don't want old man genn peeing and causing soldiers to slip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Though i am going offtopic here a bit, in the 1st video, you see 5 Kor'kron guards at the site entrance of Orgrimmar which are even sent away by Nazgrim.

Which entrance do we take? an Unguarded side entrance or the Main Gate where a huge freakin mechanical monster awaits us?
    I am guessing this is happening while the players are attacking the main gate. That way, Nazgrim looks less of a trator and there actually are more men needed at the other gate.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

Deleted
    It's got to be deliberate that they're leaving Velen out when they include even Gallywix who hasn't been seen at all since the starting zone.

Even in the 5.1 quests they have Nobundu representing the Draenei. Velen is up to something and Blizzard have plans for him.

I have bad feelings about second video, is it that Saurfang pull mobs and hold them allowing Thrall go through and then propably die? Or maybe Saurfang tank/dps with Thrall healing him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nerv234 View Post
    I have bad feelings about second video, is it that Saurfang pull mobs and hold them allowing Thrall go through and then propably die? Or maybe Saurfang tank/dps with Thrall healing him?
    More like Saurfang cleaves all the things while Thrall /manswoons.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nerv234 View Post
    Well by the soundfile we know that Saurfang get badly hurt but he don't die, and then he send us to Thrall that's in Garrosh chamber

10+ Year Old Account
    Am i only one who is a little sad seeing their old Warchief who has been there for years now, dead?
    It feels so empty, even by a guy as a jerk as Garrosh, i will miss him for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Am i only one who is a little sad seeing their old Warchief who has been there for years now, dead?
    It feels so empty, even by a guy as a jerk as Garrosh, i will miss him for sure.
    It amazes how you actually feel emotions for a character who doesn't have any, whos whole characterization is death, violence and hate. He doesn't love anyone he doesn't even know what it means, he has no family, no friends, and he's just now a raving psychotic.
    If thats all he represents, its only fitting death meets him. Fact you feel for such a character and no other is.. bizarre. Its almost like stockholm syndrome.
    #boycottchina

Taran Zhu! You liiiiiiiive? :O
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

It amazes how you actually feel emotions for a character who doesn't have any, whos whole characterization is death, violence and hate. He doesn't love anyone he doesn't even know what it means, he has no family, no friends, and he's just now a raving psychotic.
    If thats all he represents, its only fitting death meets him. Fact you feel for such a character and no other is.. bizarre. Its almost like stockholm syndrome.
    You will never love, nor be loved.

Deleted
    When are these visions suppose to take place? :O especially the last one with Garrosh dead, and what do they have to do with the Stormwind vision? :O and what is the questline about? Is any of this real, I love the idea of all the leaders together but I am not sure. Can somebody please clarify this? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Monkk136 View Post
    When are these visions suppose to take place? :O especially the last one with Garrosh dead, and what do they have to do with the Stormwind vision? :O and what is the questline about? Is any of this real, I love the idea of all the leaders together but I am not sure. Can somebody please clarify this? :S
    I believe the answer to your question involves someone asking whether you propel objects using force to achieve mass.
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Hmm i just figure it out this vision give us a small list now who can be warcheaf :P

as I say, maybe its time the draenei had a younger leader, you know of around 2000 years instead of 25'000000000000000000 like velen.

What about that Draenei, Paladin on the skybreaker, in icecrown, who apprently, is related to Gorna?

I feel like I'm going to show up for the new raid in 5.4, get to the entrance portal, and find a sign that says, "no draenei allowed."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    What about that Draenei, Paladin on the skybreaker, in icecrown, who apprently, is related to Gorna?
    he's the uncle of Med'an, because he's the.. urm.. brother of the draenei side of Garona.. something like that.

Yeah he's alright, but he's only ever had development in the comics.. with Med'an.. who everyone can't stand.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Hey Trassk, can you clarify these visions for me? :S I mean I don't understand them! Do you they have somthing to do with the Stormwind Vision? Are they things that will happen and/or has happened? Is it reality? Or is it something that can happen? I have tried my hardest and my head is exploding

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkk136 View Post
    the vision you see of all the dead leaders is part of the garrosh encounter, think of it kind of like when your sucked into c'thun's stomach, but its how garrosh wants to see the world, everyone dead. I think its called the heart world or something.

As for the visions on this thread, timeless isle, bronze dragonflight showing you event as they've happened.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Ah okay then I understand! Nice But what does that bronze dragon mean with a traitor? Not revealed yet or something?

Deleted
    What's happening in the last video !? We need another to see the outcome of that meeting