Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Looking for a Raid leader Any role (Healer or tank pref)

Hey guys, Alright so here's the deal.
    A raid team in my guild has recently lost a raid leader. I am currently looking for anyone who would be willing to fill that role. The guild name is Nefarious, we would offer things like Raid repairs, raiders are offered free crafted gear provided that the materials are in the guild bank. We offer flasks enchants, gems, potions and food. Everything raiding could use our guild bank is dedicated to keeping stock of. The team is practically full just in need of a raid leader who is willing to take charge. The people on the team are nice and are wanting to learn and raid each week. So if there is anyone out there willing to help (Pref a healer but can basically make anything work) Please get a hold of me asap for more details. After getting to know you would result in a promotion to officer (If trustworthy) This is for the 3rd raid team of my guild i unfortunately cannot run more than 1 raid team due to school. But i am willing to offer any assistance for strat, gearing etc. I am just in need of a Raid leader with a good attitude and a patient approach to raiding. Please feel free to contact me in game on my main Kiirsta, Battle Tage sam#1336 or my guild website Nefariousdb.guildportal.com.
    The team currently runs Tue/thur but may be switching to run on Wed/sat so the first team may assist more. 7pm central- 10pm

The Guild website offers all kinds of information on the guild. For example, it has information on Raid rules, we have forum posts on raid strats. The guild is currently running with 3 raid teams all 10 man.

The server we are on is a medium to low pop server. The economy isn't that great but its a great opportunity to pick up cheap things on a larger server and sell them here for a large profit.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kiirsta

- - - Updated - - -

still looking for a Raid leader

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking

- - - Updated - - -

updated still looking

Good luck guys, you seem like a terrific group.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    yea. :/ I just don't have the time to gear an alt and raid full time on 2 raid teams. I would get burnt out. Im a guild leader too ontop of it all :/ I am just looking for a trustworthy person >.< feels a little hopeless

- - - Updated - - -

i would be more than happy to answer anyones questions or concerns :/