Warrior - new blood dk?

Just look at this. And at the end I still had def cds to pop!

Why is SW healing so high? according to my hp it should be like 16k per tick, not 24k

The footage is from 5.4 PTR
    Last edited by Radeghost; 2013-08-21 at 09:34 PM.

Bugs on ptr - an entirely unheard-of occurrence.

Maybe it wasn't a bug?

It was fun though, war with THAT survi

What difference does healing infinitely do if you can't deal enough damage to kill someone. Against two DPS, he would have died in seconds after second wind activated.

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafir View Post
    What difference does healing infinitely do if you can't deal enough damage to kill someone. Against two DPS, he would have died in seconds after second wind activated.
    Actually I heard the buff to Deep Wounds is rather powerful (and helps as well with opponents who like to keep their distance) and Slam gained usefulness, especially within CS. Paired with the newly gained boost in survivability we might be fine with 5.4.
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    There is a reason you don't just pull numbers out of your ass and throw them on the forums. People will show you wrong. Ass numbers are useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    I can't believe warriors wine about their defensive capabilities. DK's and warrs are even on heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafir View Post
    Well not really, I think I would win against 2 dps, because even though I had awesome survi on PTR, I had good burst as well.

DK sucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by inboundpaper View Post
    The short answer is nope, the long answer is noooooooooooooooope.

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Why is SW healing so high? according to my hp it should be like 16k per tick, not 24k
    On live second wind has battle fatigue working against it and pvp power working for it, on the ptr they messed around with battle fatigue and 24k looks like it wasn't enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    DK sucked.
    This.

Necrotic strike and he wins.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Bugs on ptr - an entirely unheard-of occurrence.
    Battle Fatigue effecting % heals like Second Wind and Recuperate was a bug, iirc.

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Masochist View Post
    Battle Fatigue effecting % heals like Second Wind and Recuperate was a bug, iirc.
    Nope it wasnt, Blue said that it should affect all healing. But yea, Battle Fatigues been bugging before every PTR so not surprised it isnt working now.

dk sucked ass
    dk was in blood pres 24/7
    resilience buff
    parry spam
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    If you do not like guns, move to England. It is that simple.
    Simply pack up and leave! Much think, such smart.

Battle fatigue is broken on the PTR