Help with buying first PC

I'd like some help with buying my first gaming PC. The only game I play is WoW and I just want something that will give me great FPS in places like Alterac Valley, Isle of Conquest and 25 man raids with the settings on High or normal at least.

I don't want to build a pc.. I just want to buy a prebuilt. I prefer a mini or a laptop for portability but I want whatever gives the best performance for my money.. I also need a monitor and keyboard so include that in the price too please..... I read that WoW doesn't require much so will a $800-$900 budget do?

Please help and I appreciate all answers!!

I also heard something about new character skins or something like that next expansion, is this true and will it affect performance? Should I buy something a little "stronger"?

I used to play on an old eMachines before it broke in May. I don't need shadows or water quality and view distance can stay on low too if need be. That texture setting I would want on High/Ultra as well as particle density. Resolution, I have no idea since I played on a crappy computer and always used 800x600.
    Last edited by Jagei; 2013-08-21 at 10:14 PM.

You can choose to either get the best performance for your money or to buy a prebuilt. Both at the same time isn't an option.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

I forgot about speakers lol! See, this is why I need help! Lol.

I need speakers, a headset, mouse, keyboard, and a monitor. I do need a copy of windows(I assumed it came with the computer).

I am in the USA. My budget is $800-900. The main things I need is the computer, monitor, and keyboard, I can save up for the rest later if need be. I prefer a laptop or a mini but whatever has the best performance.

I don't use shadows, or water detail, or view distance. The main thing I want is particle density on Ultra.

You don't need to build PC yourself. I believe most shops would build the PC for you from the parts you chose, as long as you buy those parts in this shop.

However, with 900$ budget which has to include OS, monitor and other peripherals... it may be tough
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Thread moved to appropriate sub-forum.

800-900 dollars is more than enough for wow even more so if you know what to tweak down. If wow is all you're going to play might as well get a pre built if you're going to do something more demanding like BF4 or crysis then I'd say go custom. Most shops around here charge you to make the computer if you don't buy the parts from them so its not worth it seeing as its pay 30 or so more per part or pay a guy some ridic fee that comes out to about the same.