Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I think it's time for me to lvl-up my shamy.. Didn't try this class on high lvls.. i guess the time has come.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    For the utmost in sadness, check out your boomkin.
    Hey soloing as Boomkin is alright if you pop all Cooldowns (Nature's Vigil for the extra heals from Starfall)

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    nearly everything is solo'able in the world if you know how to play your class.
    This is complete bullshit. Ability to solo is highly dependant on class and gear level. The game is not at all balanced in regards to soloing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Lol or play a warlock /prances around pull like 40 mobs and I won't die

WOOooo
    Still can't understand what possessed them to make Warlock pets practically invulnerable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Still can't understand what possessed them to make Warlock pets practically invulnerable.
    I don't know but It's pretty funny and entertaining haha get dailies done in like 2 mins pull the entire place NP

:P pfft not just pets warlocks themselves are Immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    first warlock pets are invulnerable
    on live thier so called opness come from few factors
    1. ‪Soul Link‬ with this talent specced it means unless you die your pet wont die and since we have lots of ways to keep ourself alive it means that he wont die ever
    2. ‪Avoidance‬ this skill is the main reason pet tanks are so good, alot of ground effects are consider aoe so my pet wont take any damage from them i soloed warbringers cus of that fact as well as many mobs on the timeless isle. mainly the youngol chargers that do a stright line aoe that does like 400k damage
    3. all the warlock toolkit which is mainly the heals, they double dip with soul link causing the warlock and the pet to heal for quite alot

also him pulling 40 mobs is easily done by destru with soul leech and mannaroth fury 700k shield sup dont even use pet for that
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    the only thing boomkins have trouble soloing are high level pandaren because solar beam sucks ass for dealing with their heal; even then if you are geared you can wear them down if you know how to not stand in bad or go too far out and eat chi bursts. I solo'd the dread wastes one a few times farming ai-li skymirror
    Level-appropriate mobs are terrible on a boomkin, unless your level is 90 and you are wearing at least 510 and you don't mind taking twice as long as everyone else wearing comparable gear.

If you can solo Ai-Li on a level 89 boomkin, even one twinked out to about 435, you are a very patient person.

Meanwhile, the pushback from ordinary level 90 mobs on my level 90 boomkin (who has crappy 490-ish gear) is just terrible. I can pull 2-3 mobs at a time but that's about it, and the pushback murders dps from anything cast or channeled. Thank God I barely play my druid.