Non Computer Guy Seeking Higher End Stream PC

Hi there, so as the title suggests, I'm not very computer savvy when it comes to building computers. And after deciding to come back to the game, and having previously sold my gaming computer I've decided to build a new one.
    I'm looking for a computer that can handle WOW at Max settings at 1080p, as well as having quite a good CPU (Since I've heard certain addons can really screw with that, namely weakauras, which I kinda used to go nuts with). I'd also like to be able to stream at an HD Quality. My internet speed is perfectly capable of handling that as well, last I saw it was something like 80.02 up, 56 down.

Budget: I'm fairly flexible on my budget. I have a pretty decent paying job through the NAVY, and everything is pretty much paid for anyway, so my budget is pretty much open.I'd be willing to spend between 1,500 - 2,000 (Again i'm not even entirely sure if this price range is correct for what I'd like, so please feel free to adjust)

Resolution: 1080p

Games: WoW, and also I'd like my PC to last, I wouldnt like to have to replace it in less then 3 - 5 years (Yes, I know that can be asking a lot since computers age like dogs, so if it's not do-able it's not a big deal). Also Max Settings while streaming in HD with at least 30 - 45 FPS

Other: Streaming as I have mentioned numerous times. I used to have a fairly big base of people watching me, and I just think it adds another social aspect to the game

Reusable Parts: The only thing I have left from my old computer is my...
    Razer Naga
    Razer Ultimate Black Widow Keyboard
    And my Asus 24 inch Monitor (But yes I'd like to add another one)

Other Hardware: I still need.....
    Headset
    Second Monitor
    I honestly can't help but feel like I'm missing something...

Thank you in advance! Sorry If I missed anything I did my best to follow the guide here

Also, Does anyone know if places like Best Buy (or preferably ones that wont cost me an extra couple hundred dollars) build computers for you? My skills are extremely limited when it comes to building. I can tell the difference in the parts, and install cards/ram, but I don't want to half ass it

Im not giving you a setup, leave that to the old guys :P, but the best headset you can get is this. Also if you rather a headphone/mic combination, imho this is the best. The noise cancelling is just awesome, so awesome it can be dangerous xD if someone calls for an emergency and and you'r wearing them you won't notice (and after several hours wearing it starts bothering a bit).

Also Windows 8 is good, better memory management Win7, so you should get it.
    Last edited by Alantor; 2013-08-22 at 09:57 AM.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($279.99 @ Microcenter)
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($59.99 @ Microcenter)
    Motherboard: Asus Z87-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($135.99 @ NCIX US)
    Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($55.25 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($178.99 @ NCIX US)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card ($393.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Titanium Grey) ATX Mid Tower Case ($69.99 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: XFX ProSeries 750W 80 PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($109.99 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: LG GH24NS95 DVD/CD Writer ($15.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 (OEM) (64-bit) ($85.99 @ NCIX US)
    Monitor: Asus VS24AH-P 24.0" Monitor ($226.99 @ Amazon)
    Total: $1673.12
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-08-22 07:37 EDT-0400)

Keep leftover money to upgrade GPU to another one down the line or to add a second 770 down the line. You won't need to change the PSU as I already selected one that supports SLI. Case is personal preference, I just selected a generally good one. Finally, I left Windows 8 in. That's because there are several mods (such as StartIsBack) which let you restore the Start menu, while Windows 8 is actually quite a performance boost, especially on boot times and resource usage.

As for building, watch this video first. If you still don't feel like building it you should really look in your zone. Most places only assemble if you buy the parts from them to begin with.
    Last edited by Fluorescent0; 2013-08-22 at 11:42 AM.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Deleted
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($339.99 @ Newegg)
    CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 90.3 CFM CPU Cooler ($59.97 @ Outlet PC)
    Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($154.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($55.25 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($178.99 @ NCIX US)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition 3GB Video Card ($359.99 @ Newegg)
    Sound Card: Asus Xonar DGX 24-bit 96 KHz Sound Card ($29.99 @ Newegg)
    Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Titanium Grey) ATX Mid Tower Case ($69.99 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 520W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($69.99 @ NCIX US)
    Optical Drive: LG GH24NS95 DVD/CD Writer ($15.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($89.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Monitor: Asus PA248Q 24.1" Monitor ($290.08 @ Amazon)
    Total: $1747.17
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-08-22 07:47 EDT-0400)

(prices do not include Microcenter option as they don't really reflect the actual price unless you have a MC near you, they in-store pickup only)

Nice 24" IPS monitor included.

The GPU includes 3 free games from the Gold reward and an HDMI cable.

If you want and think you'll run SLI/CF (dual GPU) at some point then swap the PSU to this:

SeaSonic M12II 750W

Reason I added a sound card is that you're streaming, the line in/mic is much better than the onboard sound.

I would get Windows 8, much better multi screen support out of the box and just get ClassicShell (it's free), it's set and forget and makes W8 look like W7 more or less. You requested W7 so that's what's included in the build.

How much are you willing to spend on the headset approximately?

Are you open to a headphone+mic solution?

Here is another PC build video:

Last edited by mmocca5d152c38; 2013-08-22 at 11:54 AM.

Thank you both for your fast quick replies. I honestly cannot tell the difference between either builds, so I'm just gonna go with the one that's slightly more money. If either of you could just tell me the differences in the two that'd be great lol.

As far as Dual GPU's go, how much would that affect my overall game play? Would I see a drastic increase, or is that more for people that want to do visual editing etc? Also those are rather cheap compared to what I thought I would be spending (In a great way), but how do these things rank on a scale of say 1 - 10? I know you both listed Benchmarks, but honestly, that's computer unsavvy I am.

Lastly, as far as the headset goes. I'm willing to spend a pretty decent amount on it. How does this fair as a headset? I'm not necessary a Razer Fanboy, but just trying to keep everything in the same design haha. Also, as far as Mic / Headset goes it really doesnt matter too much, just always been a headset kind of guy.

Again thank you two GREATLY

Edit* DERRRRRRRP. I keep mentioning streaming, but realized I no longer have a webcam.... So yeah, I need to add that to the list.

Deleted
    To be honest I can't see you needing SLI/CF, at 1080p no, at 1440p probably not. The monitor in my build is better, with height adjustment, swivel etc. and obviously more expensive. Both motherboards are solid overclockers and pretty feature rich, so I guess it comes down to brand preference, aesthetics and features.

7970GHz vs 770, honestly they're about the same performance. Longer warranty on the 770 but more expensive. 7970 comes with 3 games from the Gold Reward ~$99 value, only you know if that has any value to you though. If you prefer one brand over another then go for whatever you like.

H60 vs Havik 140, the Havik is better performance (they're both pretty good though) for your money but maybe you prefer the aesthetics of a AIO liquid solution.

I tried keeping everything color coordinated, may or may not matter to you. I think if you're getting a case with a window then at least try to make it match a little, it obviously has no effect on performance. I already touched on why I recommend you getting a sound card.

As for headsets, There are really not many I'd recommend and the ones I would are pretty expensive. There is one fairly cheap one that's decent enough:

plantronics gamecom 780 ~$70

The more expensive ones I would pick are these:

Sennheiser PC 350 Special Edition $240 These are a closed design.

Sennheiser PC 360 $201 these are open design.

Explanation of open vs closed design:

Headphones+mic is going to give you the best quality for your money but perhaps slightly less convenient, depending on the mic solution.

Here are a few decent options with gaming/streaming in mind, not too expensive. Read/search reviews to see for yourself:

Audio Technica ATH-AD700 $100
    Creative Aurvana Live! $82
    Takstar HI 2050 $68, great value and quality, compares to a lot of more expensive options.

Those are just a few and they're reasonably priced. Here is a buyers guide for headphones || this one is more focused on gaming

Mic options:

DX Mini Clip-on microphone $2.31, free shipping but may take 7-10 days you can buy one extra in case one breaks.

This is my baby. It is incredibly cheap ($2.31, and has a free shipping option!). It's a clip on, so it can be clipped on to your headphone's cable or your shirt. The sound quality is similar to the LVA7330, meaning bright, thin, but clear. It's shielding prevents it from picking up unnecessary outside noise (unlike the borderline horrible Zalman clip-on mic, which you need can really only use in a very silent room, picks up all noises, yet you have to scream at the damn thing to pick up your voice clearly).
    Blue Snowball mic different options $45-55

Samson Go Mic Compact USB Microphone $40
    Last edited by mmocca5d152c38; 2013-08-22 at 03:44 PM.