542 Holy Paladin LF progression Guild

I'm Seeking a new guild with similar progression 11/13H ToT experience. I'm currently Alliance in sargeras. The guild that I currently am in will be disbanding due to raid attendance.

I'm Looking for Alliance or Horde Pref. 25M and willing to Transfer/FC, I would like to find a solid guild that I will not have to worry about guild disbanding

Armory is PhasÉ (Sargeras)
    BTAG: PhasÉ#1990
    Can raid 8:30 - 1:30 EST
    Can raid any day of the week

<Opponent> is currently looking for a skilled hpally w/dps os to add to our roster. We're a 10 man progression guild located on Stormrage with our current progression at 13/13 heroic. Our goal is to progress through the content at a respectable rate, and we're looking for players with the same goals. Right now our main focus going into next tier is to make sure we have the most optimal raid team for progression. This way we can have a strong start and an early finish. I feel like you could be a great addition to our core raid and would like to speak with you. You can head to our website http://www.opponent-guild.com and fill out an app, or add me to real id at Prowl#1190. You can also contact our raid lead Qlawk at pigbenus#1769. We look forward to hearing from you!

Raid times
    T, W, Th, Su, M 8pm-12am EST, Monday is optional

Progression
    13/13 Heroic TOT
    15/16 Heroic MSV/HOF/TOES
    8/8 Heroic DS
    7/7 Heroic FL
    13/13 Heroic BWD/BOT/TFW

Recruitment Needs (as of 08/21/2013)
    HIGH NEED: 1 DPS with a Healer OS
    1 Tank w/DPS OS
    1 Mage

As always, please feel free to apply if you feel you could offer improvement to our current raiding roster. Exceptional applicants of any class and spec are always welcome. We currently have 18 raid teams within the guild that are all also open to recruitment.

About Us
    <Opponent> has been established on the Stormrage server for 2 years. We also have an alt guild as well as a horde side guild on Stormrage, Opponent2 and Horde Side of Opponent on horde side. We are currently running 14 raid teams and have different levels of progression and recruitment needs. We're a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. One of our goals was to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
    Our raid team is a progression team, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of your class, have high attendance (90-100%), have great situational awareness, and of course show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character. We offer a fun but serious raiding environment, striving for the highest progression possible.

Loot Policy
    We use a EPGP loot system mixed with Loot Council. We do this to make sure loot goes out to the right people, and of course to spread it out and make sure everyone is getting the upgrades they need. Gear is only a tool to be used in order to progress.

RealID
    Prowleress: Prowl#1190
    Qlawk: pigbenus#1769

Website
    To get more info or apply, go to http://www.opponent-guild.com

<The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 12/13 of Heroic Throne of Thunder. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time

CURRENT OPENINGS
    Now recruiting exceptional players only!

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Margaritaville is actively looking for a skilled hpally to fill a core spot on our 25-man heroic raid team as we finish off Lei Shen and prepare for Siege of Orgrimmar. I would love to chat more about this opening in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag, and I'll be in touch. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Progression: 11/13 H ToT (Lei Shen to 17%)
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    Battle Tag - Logos#1433

You can also email us at margaritavilleguild gmail.com.

Phase-

My guild will be losing our MW to work schedule changes, and with that in mind we're looking to recruit another healer for 5.4. We're a 25m Horde guild, currently 11/13H with Lei Shen expected to die this week. With regards to your preference for a stable, long-term guild, Requiem has been the top Horde guild since the middle of Burning Crusade, has remained under the same leadership since its formation, and has a roster that averages 3 years with the guild. I'll include the usual copy-and-paste spam, plus some slight modifications to our website - I haven't posted enough for full links. Good luck on your guild search, I hope to hear from you soon.

Guild Information
    Name: <Requiem>
    Server: Drenden (PVE)
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Times: 10 hours a week, Tues/Thurs 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM and Sunday 9:00PM - 1:00AM EST
    Curent Progression: 11/13H ToT
    Last Tier Progression: 6/6 HM MSV, 6/6HM HoF, and 1/4HM ToES.

Recruitment Needs:
    - MW Monk
    - Disc Priest
    - Holy Pally
    - Resto Shaman
    ~~ ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED!~~

About <Requiem>
    <Requiem> was formed during the latter half of The Burning Crusade. It has been been under the same leadership and the top Horde guild for the past three expansions. We provide raiders food, gems, enchants, repairs, potions, and flasks. Drenden is an EST time zone server with a medium population.

The guild is an adult guild with a mature adult atmosphere. Applicants must be over the age of 18.

<Requiem> is a great place to call home, make friends, and raid. Our members are active outside of raiding in PvP, alt runs, achievements, and most other diversions.

Contact Us
    Please contact us in-game if you have any questions:
    - Gray - Gray#1480
    - Rainmaker
    - Issues - scop74#1590
    - Graknal - Graknal#1238
    - Feel free to send us a mail if we aren't on or ask someone in guild for help.
    - Homewrecker - Homewrecker#1849

Hi, I am the healing officer of Vox Radix, a 25 man raiding guild on US-Darkspear (alliance) PvP High Pop server. I would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core group.

About us:

- Extremely competitive and progression-minded with a non-elitist, social & fun atmosphere
    - Our Core Raiders pay for nothing, all enchants, consumables, gems, flasks & repairs are available through the guild bank
    - Always been a server first competitive guild
    - We have many players ranked in the top 100 for their respective classes on world of logs.
    - DKP Loot System

Raid Times:
    - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7 PM - 11 PM MST.
    - Optional 10 man raids scheduled on off nights.

Mists of Pandaria Progression: Currently #1 server for tier 15 content.

ToT:
    13/13 HM 25 man

Here is a link to our guild website:
    voxradixds.enjin.com/

Contact Info:

Main Character: Grove
    Battletag: Grove#1863

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 25-man raid spot.

Current level of progression is 13/13HM ToT (Last Tier: 16/16HM - US 62nd)

Our raid times are Mon - Thu from 9:30pm - 12:30am EST.

Over eight years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, exceptional players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your skills as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Dreaz, Thek, Sparty (BattlenetID: Sparty#1780 or RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

We wish you the best in your guild search!

Moo.

http://www.ascent-guild.com

We've completed 13/13H-25 Throne.

Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun 7:30pm-11pm EST.

I've been with the guild since 2002 in Everquest, and have known the then-founding officers since 1994 on a text mud. I'm one of the few people still around from our #1 world Ragnaros kill in vanilla.

You can contact me in game, I would be online as Kresge/Glayde/Imax/Moomins.
    My RealID is Glayde#1541

Some of us also idle in IRC which can be reached at http://chat.stratics.com/sponsoredchat.html

Once you connect if you use the java client, you need to type: /join #ascent
    This will enter you into our channel.

If you're familiar with IRC (IRC has been a mainstay for us since the EQ days) we're at #ascent on the stratics network : irc.stratics.com 7000
    Fun fact: my authenticator ran through the washing machine and it worked fine until I lost it!
    (edit to fact: I just did it again this week march 7th, it still works fine!)
    (new edit: lost it now, but im sure it still works wherever it is!)

Baddies is the amalgamation of old and new friends. We strive to clear content efficiently. Our ultimate goal is to clear every tier before the next patch.

Raid Days:

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-11 Server

Class Needs:

Holy Paladin
    Healing Priest
    Resto Shaman
    Death Knight (DPS with Tank off-spec)
    Balance Druid

Loot:

Loot is currently distributed through loot council. Players who play exceptionally well for their class will notice increased amounts of gear coming their way. Additionally, those players who are communicative when necessary and reliable when needed will see increased loot.

Recruitment:

Baddies will continue to constantly recruit skilled players to reinforce our roster, but we will never invite you just to sit on the bench. However, raiders should be comfortable with the idea that we do routinely rotate our raiders based on comp.

As mentioned above, we expect any potential recruits to be extremely skilled in the class they're applying on. You should be available to raid at a near 100% attendance ratio.

Offspec/Alts:

All our members are required to show extreme competency in their main spec, and many are expected to be skilled in an offspec.

Baddies strongly encourages the gearing of alts, especially those that allow you to show competency in multiple roles. During your stay in Baddies, you may be asked to switch to a desirable alt on a more permanent basis to better fit our raid composition.

If you feel like Baddies would be a good fit for you and would like to hear more about the guild, feel free to contact any one of the following members:

Daemios#1636 - GM
    Dariss#1338 - Officer
    Hickok#1264 - Role Lead
    Wulfie#1227 - Role Lead
    Mortalitas#1653 - Recruitment

TL;DR We're 13/13 25 and we need a good holy paladin, would love to see an app from you at baddies.org

A little about us
    Eternal Life is an Alliance guild on the US-Mannoroth realm. We are currently seeking skilled, consistent, experienced *and friendly!* raiders that are looking to push progression into whatever new raids are thrown at us!

Eternal Life has been around for a very long time, ranging all the way back to Kara. There have only been two Guild Leaders in all of that time, with the second one being the co-gm for all of the time prior. We've always been known for being the type of guild that gets stuff done, but still keeps the game fun and enjoyable. When working on progression, the atmosphere is kept serious. That being said, the rest of the time is generally very light, friendly, and full of jokes. Our guild has a lot of heart, and we are absolutely 100% loyal to our raiders.

We value good players, but value loyalty and consistency with attendance just as much. If you're a loyal person and willing to show up and work towards getting the job done, this is the guild for you.

We use a very easy to understand, custom DKP system in order to keep loot distribution as fair as we possibly can.

Schedule

Our progression raiding schedule is:

Monday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Tuesday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Thursday: 7:45-11:00 EST

Current Needs

We're currently looking for:

Heals:
    -Holy Paladin

DPS:
    -Warlock
    -Elemental Shaman
    -Moonkin Druid
    -Mage

Any exceptional players will be always be considered.

Progression

We are currently [10/13] in Heroic 25 man Throne of Thunder, and [12/12] in Normal 25 man Throne of Thunder.

We went [4/6] in Heroic 25 man MSV, [2/6] in Heroic 25 man HoF, and [4/4] in 25 man Terrace.

On to you..

If you feel you could contribute a lot to our guild and would be a good fit for us, we encourage you to apply. We are always looking for exceptional applicants, so even if your class is closed, don't be afraid to apply!

If you wish to speak with someone first, please feel free to contact me on my battletag (Killstrike#1614), or whisper anyone online and ask to speak with an officer and they will point you in the right direction.

For more information, or to fill out an application, you can find us at:

http://www.eternallife.guildomatic.com