Deleted

Question about 10/25 man lockouts

Hello everyone

I'm doing the quest to get the legendary staff Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest.

I have 2 questions. firstly, is it possible to do 25 man heroic after i have done 10 man normal, or do i need to do 25 normal first?
    This leads to my next question.

So right now i have 22 eternal embers and i am helping my guild mates to get the glory of the firelands raider. Is it possible to do 25 man heroic and get the heroic kill, and switch back to 10 man heroic Again? since there is a higher chance of getting more embers doing 25 man.

Edit: Don't give me that "Google it" or "use Search options" I tried found no answer to either of my questions.
    Last edited by mmoc4693b77c65; 2013-08-24 at 05:50 AM.

Deleted
    Completing 10-man normal will unlock 25m heroic as well as 10m heroic, this is true for everything from cataclysm and forward as they are considered the same difficulty, but not for wrath-raids.

If you kill something on 10 heroic it's not possible to change to 25m heroic in the same lockout. Basicly once you have a heroic lock you can only enter that exact instance unless you change it back to normal mode. You can swap between 10hc and and any size normal as much as you want.