[WW] Help my dps? :3

So 1st off, I know this post is kinda late. 5.4 is coming in about 2 weeks. This will be obsolete... however I'm a trial in a very good guild and I would like to know what I'm doing. I've extensively gone over logs and corrected things 1 by 1. I've hit a wall now, not knowing what else to push on.

My most recent log (http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-q5buv2t3q7jqm7yh/).
    My armory (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onova/advanced).
    My most recent simcraft results (http://orbitalsynapse.com/simc53/index.html).

Any tip or advice, anything would be much appreciated. Please ignore my death on Horridon, My 1st time dying to double strike -_- ever...
    Last edited by Protonova; 2013-08-22 at 05:10 AM.
    I can't walk away until I've seen it through, for the good or worse.

Deleted
    From a quick glance, I think you need to try to shove in more Blackout Kicks into your rotation if that is ever possible, and you sure you haven't had just lot of bad RoO procs? what I was looking at that other monk in the logs and he/she/it seems to give some solid numbers and his rotation differs slightly from you, so it could be that!

Edit: And I think you aren't doing that bad in some fights. for example Megaera you are in the top 5 and in my eyes being in the top 5 that's gravy.

But I am sure the people with potent math skills will come and help you out soon, I'm more the common sense dude!

-Z
    Last edited by mmocad26a255aa; 2013-08-22 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegrand View Post
    From a quick glance, I think you need to try to shove in more Blackout Kicks into your rotation if that is ever possible, and you sure you haven't had just lot of bad RoO procs? what I was looking at that other monk in the logs and he/she/it seems to give some solid numbers and his rotation differs slightly from you, so it could be that!

Edit: And I think you aren't doing that bad in some fights. for example Megaera you are in the top 5 and in my eyes being in the top 5 that's gravy.

But I am sure the people with potent math skills will come and help you out soon, I'm more the common sense dude!

-Z
    Thanks for the reply! Yea, I do have terrible luck with RoRo procs. The other monk even gets Bad Juju RoRo alignment more than onces a fight. However I don't think it's about luck. There's something I'm doing terribly wrong. I do agree with more BoKs in the rotation, but I'm finding it hard to fit in more BoKs. I noticed my BoK counts over the weekend and since then have been trying to modify my rotation a bit more. I noticed this because I was comparing logs with the top US monks and I noticed they built TeB stacks quicker than me. Then I looked at chi usage and noticed they did 20% more BoK. So hmm hmm...

Deleted
    Well, what I have understood. (Do note: Me, your generic Windwalker who sucks at math) more BoK's I get in more dmg I do, there is no point pooling extra chi for FoF, more BoK's and FoF when you are low on energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegrand View Post
    Well, what I have understood. (Do note: Me, your generic Windwalker who sucks at math) more BoK's I get in more dmg I do, there is no point pooling extra chi for FoF, more BoK's and FoF when you are low on energy.
    Right, but that's not what I was having problems with. It's the balancing act between all your atk cds vs energy regen. I'll have to record a few mins of my rotation. I don't pool chi so to speak, although 60% of the time I'm no lesser than 1 chi. I honestly dont know where to fit in BoKs in, I can only spam ~3 between cds(chi wave and rsk). Like I said, I'll have to record my rotation in order to falicitate an easier analysis.