People of Toronto

What's a decent area with reasonably priced hotels to stay in for a vacay this fall?
    Last edited by Snakehead; 2013-08-30 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Answers

I want answers people!

Google: Affordable Hotels in Toronto.

Affordable only tells me the price but if its in the most ghetto area I obviously wouldn't want to be there. I'd rather pay he extra $20 a night for a better part of town.

Are you looking to stay in the downtown core? Or in the GTA which covers several other larger areas.

Yeah as close to the main attraction like that big ass mall as possible I've heard cabs are expensive and I want safe walking areas.

10+ Year Old Account
    A good area to look downtown is upper Yonge St. It's close to most things and the hotels aren't as expensive as those closer to the lake.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakehead View Post
    Yeah as close to the main attraction like that big ass mall as possible I've heard cabs are expensive and I want safe walking areas.
    There are no cheap hotels close to main attractions. World doesn't work that way. My suggestion is if you are visiting for pleasure, stay the hell out of Toronto. Get a hotel in Mississauga and take a GO bus. 45 minutes ride, you are in downtown TO. And if you want to stay safe, make sure that if you are ever in a streetcar, keep your dick always inside your pants. Failing to do that, make sure that when confronted by the cops, you actually drop the damn knife.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Well let me clarify something when I say cheap I'm not looking for a motel 6 but something in the 100-150 a night range.