Qiraji Nerub Klaxxi?

I see nothing but threads about speculation for the EXP5 for WoW, can we discuss if there is any possibility that the insect races of Azeroth have any slight relation to the Zerg? Cross universe/Cameo has always been interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstrider View Post
    I see nothing but threads about speculation for the EXP5 for WoW, can we discuss if there is any possibility that the insect races of Azeroth have any slight relation to the Zerg? Cross universe/Cameo has always been interesting to me.
    inc wow vs zerg machinima youtube thumbnail
    Woop Woop Woop...

Did you buy any chance play the Hots campaign?

after playing it id say there is safe to say there is no relation whatsoever.

I'm pretty sure starcraft & warcraft universes are separate.

can you imagine the implications if they shared universes? man, that would result in some insane stuff.
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week the Easter bunny mythology is analyzed. Check it out!

You can pretty much argue that Starcraft is just Warcraft 40k. Draenei are Protoss, Zerg are the insect/arachnid races, Terrans are humans. Elves, dwarves, tauren, gnomes, etc go extinct somewhere along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    You can pretty much argue that Starcraft is just Warcraft 40k. Draenei are Protoss, Zerg are the insect/arachnid races, Terrans are humans. Elves, dwarves, tauren, gnomes, etc go extinct somewhere along the way.
    The only race that exists in warcraft and starcraft are humans, the rest is vastly different, not to mention zerg are not really insects to begin with.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.