Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I don't see how. I would never advocate for a class whose sole difference from existing classes is a weapon.
    It was less that, and more that you're constantly on the defense against people who say a similar thing.

Why not just introduce whips into the game, and allow certain classes to use it?
    Why not just introduce engineering into the game, and allow all classes to use it?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to start a tinker debate, and I think the Lasher idea is just silly.
    Just found it odd that you'd use similar logic to the main argument that people bring up when shooting down your ideas.
    You tried too hard and now your post is shit. Never try too hard, the gamble isn't worth it. -Boubouille

I'm to sleepy to give it a real thought xD

Lasher ? More like Dominatrix.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It was less that, and more that you're constantly on the defense against people who say a similar thing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to start a tinker debate, and I think the Lasher idea is just silly.
    Just found it odd that you'd use similar logic to the main argument that people bring up when shooting down your ideas.
    Well the difference between what I said and what others say in regards to a technology class is that a tech class is an entire archetype. Engineering doesn't really cover the gaps that a technology class would cover.

However, when you devise a class around a weapon, all it takes to override that class' purpose is to make whips available to certain classes. For example, how would a Lasher class be different from a warrior or a DK utilizing a whip weapon?

not bad as na initial thought imo. Could be made to work out in wow with some originality .

needs a lOt of work though...

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Well the difference between what I said and what others say in regards to a technology class is that a tech class is an entire archetype. Engineering doesn't really cover the gaps that a technology class would cover.
    Omg go away

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

Woop gnomes with whips So beyond awesome!