Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    It simply doesn't fit in Warcraft universe. That's the first thing that one needs to nail first, if an idea fits on the lore that is being designed for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    It simply doesn't fit in Warcraft universe. That's the first thing that one needs to nail first, if an idea fits on the lore that is being designed for.
    I know it. But it's mainly a Blizzard mistake to forget such a sexy weapon! Who knows if in few years we will meet whips?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricirich91 View Post
    I would like to know how do you play a ranged class lol. Paralysis style?
    Don't think you get his point. He means that, as a ranged with 20 yards range you will have to move almost as much as melee does.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's not shoehorn classes in just because it looks fun. There's no previous lore for this class, unlike the Tinker or Demon Hunter.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    I can imagine they would be popular in Goldshire.
    Damn.. someone beat me to it. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

wouldn't it make more sense for Dominance to wear leather?

Deleted
    i would love to see a class that uses the power of their minds to attack stuff, coz id love to stand over them once they are slain and then make the most stupid one-liners like "you just got your mind blown!" lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathbyFrostBomb73 View Post
    wouldn't it make more sense for Dominance to wear leather?
    ELEGANCE: cloth | SLAVEMASTER: leather | DOMINANCE: mail :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Reason? Too easy writing 3 words, please explain
    There is no need to explain. We are more likely to get Jedi as a class in wow then what the OP described.
    Aye mate

I would love something like this. I always wondered why there were no whips really in WoW. It doesn't have to be leather it can be a chain too or energy.

Yeah I am all for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    There is no need to explain. We are more likely to get Jedi as a class in wow then what the OP described.
    Don't be serious, and I know Lasher will never exist. But I don't care and I like to brainstorm about classes / role. Please if you don't consider the unexisting lore of this class, do you like at least the concept of this race?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    I would love something like this. I always wondered why there were no whips really in WoW. It doesn't have to be leather it can be a chain too or energy.

Yeah I am all for it.
    Awesome! I agree too. There are no whips in the whole Warcraft universe! No-sense I say! Whip/Chain had been a fantasy/medieval weapon.
    Blizzard, with all the respect I have, did you forget it?

Sounds like a fetish class. I was thinking Mord'Sith when I read it.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

10+ Year Old Account
    We need this combined with this.

I want to be a Lasher Lasher.

Deleted
    ELEGANCE: cloth | SLAVEMASTER: leather | DOMINANCE: mail :P
    Elegance (healer) - Keeps the tanks on their feet with her uncommon healing powers.

Slavemaster (DPS) - With her whip, and the DoT scars it makes, this babe is an undisputed ace on the dps meter. Also has an enslave ability (duh).

Dominance (Tank) - Dominates every single raid boss with her whip and verbal damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    We need this combined with this.

I want to be a Lasher Lasher.
    xD good point, maybe as summon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Female-only class, I take it?
    The second picture is a male guy

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Let's not shoehorn classes in just because it looks fun. There's no previous lore for this class, unlike the Tinker or Demon Hunter.
    Wheres the lore for tinkers? I'd really like to see it.

Besides, whip using sexy bitch or little gnome with mechanical arms? hm.

Though I am curious, why did you exclude only 1 race on the horde from being a lasher? Don't you think orc wouldn't fit, considering you cut worgen from the mix?

Deleted
    Blizzard never added whips or this kind of class to its universe, and I don't know why. Too brutal? Come on! Slavery is still legal in Africa!
    Last edited by mmoc0b7825fa66; 2013-08-22 at 01:49 PM.

I actually like the fact that this is a genuine idea. Most people find inspiration in other games tied to Blizzard when coming up with ideas, but this is something new.

Would it work in WoW? Not so sure.
    Is it fun and innovative? Sure.
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

RoS Crusader? I cant even figure out if you are serious or not (got all pics disabled in Chrome though)