135 30.41%
  • Other

43 9.68%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Calling it:
    The fifth, yet unnamed Old god.

The Dark Below is pretty much 100% now.
    the third unnamed old god seems to be imprisoned underneath the depths of Azeroth.

Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    N'zoth is the Old God of the Dark Below and has been known to be for some time.
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.
    Out with the old, in with the new, and superior. Old models are all hideous garbage compared to the new
    Night Elf Independence Movement:

The fish know all the secrets. They know the cold. They know the dark.

Scarab Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    The puzzle box said its a place of numerous crimes or something to that effect. Makes me think it might be a former titan city taken over by N'zoth. Kinda like how the World Pillar was the junction between the elemental planes from the real world, perhaps this place is a junction between the Emerald Dream from the rest of the world, taken over by N'zoth long ago and twisted, along with the surrounding forest.
    Perhaps the numerous crimes are the naga experimenting on Neptulon and twisting life into new forms using N'zoth's corruption. We know N'Zoth appears to be able to change beings at will (highbourne into Naga at a whim)

I hope they at least increase the loot radius in underwater zones, so you can loot a corpse if you're at least within 10 yards of it, or something, that's the biggest pain in the ass of being underwater; looting.

Also, voted zone, or city.

Scarab Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    I like the idea of the 5th Old God but depending on which source you take the number of Old Gods can be 3, 4 or 5 (obviously 3 is incorrect now).

I think N'zoth is all but confirmed as the underwater God though, if a 5th exists I think it'll be under STV to Karazhan

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Perhaps the numerous crimes are the naga experimenting on Neptulon and twisting life into new forms using N'zoth's corruption. We know N'Zoth appears to be able to change beings at will (highbourne into Naga at a whim)
    inconsistent on account of the puzzle box belongs to yogg-saron and is pieced together as a presumably ancient nerubian artifact.
    Out with the old, in with the new, and superior. Old models are all hideous garbage compared to the new

Scarab Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I hope they at least increase the loot radius in underwater zones, so you can loot a corpse if you're at least within 10 yards of it, or something, that's the biggest pain in the ass of being underwater; looting.

Also, voted zone, or city.
    Given their response to Vash'jir I get the feeling if it is underwater it'll be grounded similar to an on land zone as opposed to swimming

What if...

N'zoth

IS

Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaturtle View Post
    I swear any more underwater quest zones and I will pull out my hair. Did it with my first toon never touched the zone again.
    A single, optional water zone and it's some gigantic deal? Unless you have a severe phobia of deep water that's more than a bit irrational. I'm tired of yellow grass, I hope we never see anything similar to Westfall again.

Nyalotha is like this > Nyalotha
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

I really hope that Ny'alotha will be like this.

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    I hope it is a separate zone from Nazjatar or some crazy Old God realm. I will drool....a lot.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple https://twitter.com/Aeluron1989

If N'zoth is the theme of the next expansion wtb analog to the zombie invasion cept everyone turns into faceless ones instead of ghouls.

Quote Originally Posted by Morros View Post
    What if...

N'zoth

IS

Ny'alotha
    So far so good. But don't stop here. So N'zoth is a huge sentient area like Zonama Sekot the living planet of the Star Wars EU.
    But what exactly is he(she?) Sentient City? Sentient Forest? Huge chunk of Sentient Land?

My guess that its where you go when you die, you know in wow universe.

It is also where all hardcore characters from diablo 2 and diablo 3 go, when they die So the place is pretty filled up.

It is also where we will see illidan again.

Atleast i think so ^^
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

My two best guesses:

Ny'alotha is the new name for Nazjatar, the Naga home city built around the Maelstrom. It WAS surrounded by a forest in its pre-sunken state

Ny'alotha is a trippy Old God city built by the faceless, most likely housing N'zoth. The Forest could be... I dunno, N'zoth's tentacles, or spires of stone, or some other twisted weird stuff. Maybe underground trees.
    "Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope... Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn... Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get." ~ Covetous Shen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Field Marshal
    Ny'Alotha is a corrupted Titan facility which was created to hold N'Zoth. Ny'Alotha was originally under the Well of Eternity, deep in the earth. Being so close to the center of power of the world, N'Zoth was able to corrupt Deathwing, and persuaded Azshara to join his ranks as naga. He orchestrated the Sundering to escape his prison. While the Sundering sunk most of Kalimdor, it damaged the Titan facility containing him like Yogg-Saron. We will visit (Ul)alotha and fight the Naga, Faceless Ones, free Neptulon, kill Azshara, and defeat N'Zoth all the while containing the Emerald Dream and learning more about the Titans in preparation for WoW 7.0
    ABOMS NORTH-LEFT!

Quote Originally Posted by seni View Post
    Ny'Alotha is a corrupted Titan facility which was created to hold N'Zoth. Ny'Alotha was originally under the Well of Eternity, deep in the earth. Being so close to the center of power of the world, N'Zoth was able to corrupt Deathwing, and persuaded Azshara to join his ranks as naga. He orchestrated the Sundering to escape his prison. While the Sundering sunk most of Kalimdor, it damaged the Titan facility containing him like Yogg-Saron. We will visit (Ul)alotha and fight the Naga, Faceless Ones, free Neptulon, kill Azshara, and defeat N'Zoth all the while containing the Emerald Dream and learning more about the Titans in preparation for WoW 7.0
    Most likely yeah. Can't wait.

Seems to be Old God Central, really. Similarily Lovecraftian, the first thing that springs to mind the Sleeping City beneath Roivas Mansion, in Eternal Darkness; Sanity's Requiem. This is the city of Ehn'gha.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus