32 7.21%
  • Mankrik's wife

135 30.41%
  • Other

43 9.68%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    The puzzle box said its a place of numerous crimes or something to that effect. Makes me think it might be a former titan city taken over by N'zoth. Kinda like how the World Pillar was the junction between the elemental planes from the real world, perhaps this place is a junction between the Emerald Dream from the rest of the world, taken over by N'zoth long ago and twisted, along with the surrounding forest.
    Perhaps the numerous crimes are the naga experimenting on Neptulon and twisting life into new forms using N'zoth's corruption. We know N'Zoth appears to be able to change beings at will (highbourne into Naga at a whim)

I hope they at least increase the loot radius in underwater zones, so you can loot a corpse if you're at least within 10 yards of it, or something, that's the biggest pain in the ass of being underwater; looting.

Also, voted zone, or city.

Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    I like the idea of the 5th Old God but depending on which source you take the number of Old Gods can be 3, 4 or 5 (obviously 3 is incorrect now).

I think N'zoth is all but confirmed as the underwater God though, if a 5th exists I think it'll be under STV to Karazhan

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I hope they at least increase the loot radius in underwater zones, so you can loot a corpse if you're at least within 10 yards of it, or something, that's the biggest pain in the ass of being underwater; looting.

Also, voted zone, or city.
    Given their response to Vash'jir I get the feeling if it is underwater it'll be grounded similar to an on land zone as opposed to swimming

What if...

N'zoth

IS

Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaturtle View Post
    I swear any more underwater quest zones and I will pull out my hair. Did it with my first toon never touched the zone again.
    A single, optional water zone and it's some gigantic deal? Unless you have a severe phobia of deep water that's more than a bit irrational. I'm tired of yellow grass, I hope we never see anything similar to Westfall again.

Nyalotha is like this > Nyalotha
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Deleted
    I really hope that Ny'alotha will be like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it is a separate zone from Nazjatar or some crazy Old God realm. I will drool....a lot.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morros View Post
    What if...

N'zoth

IS

Ny'alotha
    So far so good. But don't stop here. So N'zoth is a huge sentient area like Zonama Sekot the living planet of the Star Wars EU.
    But what exactly is he(she?) Sentient City? Sentient Forest? Huge chunk of Sentient Land?

My guess that its where you go when you die, you know in wow universe.

It is also where all hardcore characters from diablo 2 and diablo 3 go, when they die So the place is pretty filled up.

It is also where we will see illidan again.

Atleast i think so ^^
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

10+ Year Old Account
    My two best guesses:

Ny'alotha is the new name for Nazjatar, the Naga home city built around the Maelstrom. It WAS surrounded by a forest in its pre-sunken state

Ny'alotha is a trippy Old God city built by the faceless, most likely housing N'zoth. The Forest could be... I dunno, N'zoth's tentacles, or spires of stone, or some other twisted weird stuff. Maybe underground trees.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ny'Alotha is a corrupted Titan facility which was created to hold N'Zoth. Ny'Alotha was originally under the Well of Eternity, deep in the earth. Being so close to the center of power of the world, N'Zoth was able to corrupt Deathwing, and persuaded Azshara to join his ranks as naga. He orchestrated the Sundering to escape his prison. While the Sundering sunk most of Kalimdor, it damaged the Titan facility containing him like Yogg-Saron. We will visit (Ul)alotha and fight the Naga, Faceless Ones, free Neptulon, kill Azshara, and defeat N'Zoth all the while containing the Emerald Dream and learning more about the Titans in preparation for WoW 7.0
    ABOMS NORTH-LEFT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seni View Post
    Ny'Alotha is a corrupted Titan facility which was created to hold N'Zoth. Ny'Alotha was originally under the Well of Eternity, deep in the earth. Being so close to the center of power of the world, N'Zoth was able to corrupt Deathwing, and persuaded Azshara to join his ranks as naga. He orchestrated the Sundering to escape his prison. While the Sundering sunk most of Kalimdor, it damaged the Titan facility containing him like Yogg-Saron. We will visit (Ul)alotha and fight the Naga, Faceless Ones, free Neptulon, kill Azshara, and defeat N'Zoth all the while containing the Emerald Dream and learning more about the Titans in preparation for WoW 7.0
    Most likely yeah. Can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems to be Old God Central, really. Similarily Lovecraftian, the first thing that springs to mind the Sleeping City beneath Roivas Mansion, in Eternal Darkness; Sanity's Requiem. This is the city of Ehn'gha.

Looking marvelous in velvet.

I wonder if itll be an evil version of azeroth. where all the cities are really wicked and crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    This, this overall story is assumed by most and makes the most sense. Could of course deviate a lot.

Ny'alotha is most definitely either the city/facility housing N'zoth, or - and I love this idea - it is both an Old God and a city in itself. Lovecraftian ideas are often about shapeless, formless entities that can be many things in our physical realm. In fact, many Old Ones have matching names in his mythos (Nyarlothep - God of a Thousand Forms).

What if the city itself was a god? Thinking strange unearthly, almost fleshy spires, carapaced walls, intestinal ceilings, tentacled bridges. Pretty nightmarish.

10+ Year Old Account
    That so called prediction-guy from 4Chan thinks that Ny'alotha IS the old god N'Zoth. That is ofcourse a possibility too. Unless Blizzard reveals what this Ny'alotha is, we can't be sure at all.

Deleted
    Eh, I prefer the idea that Ny'alotha is N'Zoth's very own stronghold, no prison whatsoever. As the devs said, the titans couldn't defeat him, so it leaves the possibility that he was quarantined inside. Imprisoned within a titan cell - theme has been used thrice now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    Wasn't Elune the last, fifth, Old God?